Lightweight, compact and fast, the business class Lexmark MS431dw can be installed just about anywhere. Its compact size and lightness make it easy to install and move. With its steel frame and fuser unit, the printer is built to last.
In addition to printing the first page at a speed of seconds and a print capacity of up to 42 pages per minute and an optional 550-sheet paper cassette, Unison Extra High Yield Ink Powder delivers many page printing. In addition to Ethernet and USB port on Lexmark MS431dw, built-in Wi-Fi allows mobile users to easily print using the Lexmark Mobile Print app and Mopria, AirPrint, and Google Cloud Print technologies. Plus, the Lexmark Mobile Assistant app simplifies wireless setup.
Lexmark’s comprehensive approach to product safety is an engineering goal across the product portfolio. Security features help protect your information – in the document, on the device, across the network, and at all intermediate points in the printing environment. On this page, you can download the Lexmark MS431dw Driver for the maintenance of your printer and get all features to work with your computer.
Lexmark MS431dw Driver Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 11, Windows 10 32bit (x86) | Windows 10 64bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64bit (x64))
Download Lexmark MS431dw Printer Driver
Windows: Lexmark Printer Software G4 Driver and Software Download 32-bit/64-bit
macOS: No Available driver
Read Also: Lexmark B3442dw Driver
How to install Lexmark MS431dw Driver printer on a Windows
- Download the latest driver for Lexmark MS431dw you have and install it on your Windows PC. After a successful driver is installed, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings, click Printers, and scanners. If the Printer driver is already successfully installed, then the printer should have entered into the list of Printers and scanners.
- If the Lexmark MS431dw already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install Lexmark MS431dw Driver Printer on a macOS
- Click the System Preferences menu then choose Printer & scanner. Click on this (+) symbol to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear, if does Lexmark MS431dw not appear, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. or you can select dropdown to select a Lexmark MS431dw driver. You will have a few options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6), postscript, or zpl unless the printer specifies differently.
Printer Forum shares about drivers and solutions for printer devices. We index the driver download link directly from the official support.