Lexmark MC3224adwe Driver for Windows
This color laser multifunction printer from Lexmark lives up to its name. The versatile 4 in 1 device combines all functions in one device that is required in every office. The compact and lightweight multifunction device Lexmark MC3224adwe offers color printing, automatic scanning, copying and faxing as well as touchscreen convenience for small workgroups. The 7.2 cm (2.8 inches) color touchscreen offers a good overview and ensures clear navigation through the menu. Thanks to a variety of interfaces, you can flexibly choose how and from which device you want to use the functions of the color laser multifunction printer.
The Lexmark MC3224adwe lives up to the term multifunction device in every respect. Also on board is, for example, a quick document feeder (50 sheets) that automates the tedious copying of sheet collections. As the name suggests, copying or printing can also be done in color: the device combines four toner units that are autonomously controlled or serviced. A resolution of 600 x 600 dpi ensures impressive print quality. And the print speed is also impressive at 22/22 pages/min. (b / w) / (color). With Lexmark Mobile Printing, Mopria (Android), you can also print files directly from your mobile device. Thanks to the practical scan-to function, you can scan media directly into a media format like JPG, RAW (BMP), PNG, TIFF, and PDF. The powerful device scans with a resolution of 600 x 600 dpi. The copying speed is 22/22 pages/min. (b / w) / (color). The copies have a resolution of up to 600 x 600 pixels.
You can use the Lexmark MC3224adwe driver with the following operating systems: Win Server 2016, Win 7, Win 8, Win 8.1, Win 10, or with a mobile device. Whether by cable or wirelessly – the smart multifunction device ensures flexible and effective working. The following interfaces are available: USB 2.0, network, WiFi, Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print 2.0. On this page, you can download Lexmark MC3224adwe Driver for the maintenance of your printer and get all features to work with your computer. To download the driver; Read the instructions below. If you have any questions, please inform us.
Lexmark MC3224adwe Driver Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 10 32bit (x86) | Windows 10 64bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64bit (x64) | Windows 8 32bit (x86) | Windows 8 64bit (x64) | Windows 7 32bit (x86) | Windows 7 64bit (x64))
Download Lexmark MC3224adwe Printer Driver
Windows: Lexmark Printer Software G4 Driver and Software Download
macOS: no Available driver for macOS
How to install Lexmark MC3224adwe Driver printer on a Windows
- Connect your printer to a Windows PC you and make sure the printer is turned on.
- Download the latest driver for Lexmark MC3224adwe you have and install it on your Windows PC. After a successful driver installed, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings by clicking the Settings icon on the Start menu or by pressing the Windows key + I simultaneously. the Settings window opens.
- Click Printers and scanners. If the Printer driver in step 2 is already successfully installed, then the printer should you have entered into the list of Printers and scanners.
- If the Lexmark MC3224adwe already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install Lexmark MC3224adwe Driver Printer on a macOS
- Click System Preferences menu then choose Print & Scanner.
- Click on this (+) symbol to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear, if does Lexmark MC3224adwe not appear, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. or you can select dropdown to select a Lexmark MC3224adwe driver. You will have a few options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6), postscript, or zpl unless the printer specifies differently.