Print, copy, scan, fax, and all on one device – very convenient. If the device also features high-performance features, such as a print speed of up to 40 pages per minute, it is worth taking a closer look at the device. Lexmark MB2442adwe black and white multifunction printer continue to perform well. Thanks to the multi-core processor and the 1 GB RAM, smooth and fast processes are guaranteed. For example, a high printing speed of up to 40 pages per minute and a scanning speed of 42 images per minute are possible. The integrated duplex unit and automatic document feeder – even for double-sided documents – make it easier for you to process and create double-sided documents, so you can devote your time to more important things than printing, copying, scanning or faxing.
The high standard paper capacity of 350 pages also helps ensure a smooth printing process. You can upgrade the printer even further with an optional 550-sheet tray. The Lexmark MB2442adwe is equipped with an all-round security structure that reliably protects your documents. In addition, the device has embedded functions that protect the multifunction printer from attacks. You can also protect particularly confidential documents with a PIN so that no one else gets their hands on the information. The fact that security is guaranteed with this Lexmark printer is shown by the award of the renowned PaceSetter BLI Award for document imaging security by the Keypoint Intelligence – Buyers Lab. A multifunction device must of course be powerful, especially when used in stressful everyday office life. If this is the case and the environment can also be protected, there is almost nothing better. You can also contribute to environmental protection with toner. Because Lexmark offers the award-winning print cartridge return program (LCCP), which recycles toner cartridges. The Lexmark MB2442adwe has some features that help protect the environment. For example, energy-saving functions reduce energy consumption during operation and in energy-saving mode. The laser printer is also rated with EPEAT®Silver and ENERGY STAR® certified.
Overall, The Lexmark MB2442adwe offers a print speed of up to 40 pages per minute (ISO) and is equipped with copier, scanner, and fax for all everyday office requirements. With USB, LAN, WLAN, and various protocols for printing mobile devices with Android or iOS, it is also easy to integrate into all work processes. The printing unit with an integrated duplex unit and an automatic, duplex-capable feeder with a capacity of up to 50 sheets round off the range of functions of this monochrome multifunction device, which also impresses with its convenient operation via touchscreen. On this page, you can download Lexmark MB2442adwe Driver for the maintenance of your printer and get all features to work with your computer. To download the driver; Read the instructions below. If you have any questions, please inform us.
Lexmark MB2442adwe Driver Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 10 32bit (x86) | Windows 10 64bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64bit (x64) | Windows 8 32bit (x86) | Windows 8 64bit (x64) | Windows 7 32bit (x86) | Windows 7 64bit (x64))
Read Also: Lexmark B2236dw Driver for Windows
Download Lexmark MB2442adwe Printer Driver
Windows: Lexmark Printer Software G3 Driver and Software Download
macOS: Combined Print Scan Fax Driver for 10.6.8 and later Mac OS Download
How to install Lexmark MB2442adwe Driver printer on a Windows
- Connect your printer to a Windows PC you and make sure the printer is turned on.
- Download the latest driver for Lexmark MB2442adwe you have and install it on your Windows PC. After a successful driver installed, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings, click Printers, and scanners. If the Printer driver in step 2 is already successfully installed, then the printer should you have entered into the list of Printers and scanners.
- If the Lexmark MB2442adwe already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install Lexmark MB2442adwe Driver Printer on a macOS
- Click System Preferences menu then choose Print & Scanner to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear, if does Lexmark MB2442adwe not appear, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. or you can select dropdown to select a Lexmark MB2442adwe driver. You will have a few options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6), postscript, or zpl unless the printer specifies differently.
Printer Forum shares about drivers and solutions for printer devices. We index the driver download link directly from the official support.