The compact and light multifunction device offers color printing, automatic scanning, copying and faxing as well as touchscreen convenience for small workgroups. With its small footprint, it fits anywhere and impresses with a color output of up to 22 pages per minute. WLAN provides support for mobile users and the Lexmark all-round security package is integrated With its steel frame and long-life imaging components, the Lexmark MC3224dwe is designed for long service life. If you are looking for a printer for a small workgroup in the office and you are primarily looking for a small footprint, the printer is an interesting option. The color multifunction laser printer, which is only 40 cm wide and 30 cm high, is easy to configure and, thanks to the touchscreen, can also be conveniently operated directly on the device.
Thanks to the small dimensions, the Lexmark MC3224dwe can be found almost anywhere. Its compact size and lightweight make it easy to ship, easy to set up and easy to transport. With Lexmark’s unique Unison toner, you get rich, brilliant color prints in seconds. Thanks to its toner capacity of up to 1,500 pages and easily replaceable replacement print cartridges, the Lexmark MC3224dwe offers more printing performance and less downtime. And if you run out of color toner, you can still print in black and white. Automatic two-sided printing is standard, along with a built-in power-saving mode that goes from sleep mode to printing and back to sleep mode without user intervention. The printing unit produces impressive black and white and color prints at an average speed. When printing on both sides, however, the device is somewhat slow at around 12 pages per minute. If there is no automatic feed, you must make do with copies and scans with the flatbed module. This is completely sufficient for documents but offers too low a resolution for scanning and enlarging photos.
Lexmark’s comprehensive approach to product safety covers all aspects of design and development across our entire product range. Our security functions ensure the protection of your information – in the document, on the device, and in and over a network. The WLAN functionality integrated in addition to the built-in Ethernet and USB ports enables mobile users to easily print using the Lexmark Mobile Print app and Mopria and AirPrint technology along with Lexmark MC3224dwe driver. And our new WLAN installation wizard simplifies WLAN configuration. The 7.2 cm e-task touchscreen includes built-in workflow features such as network scanning, scanning to email, and the Lexmark Cloud Connector, which allows you to link printing and scanning directly to commonly used cloud file storage services. On this page, you can download Lexmark MC3224dwe Driver for the maintenance of your printer and get all features to work with your computer. To download the driver; Read the instructions below. If you have any questions, please inform us.
Lexmark MC3224dwe Driver Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 10 32bit (x86) | Windows 10 64bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64bit (x64) | Windows 8 32bit (x86) | Windows 8 64bit (x64) | Windows 7 32bit (x86) | Windows 7 64bit (x64))
Read Also: Lexmark B2338dw Driver for Windows and macOS
Download Lexmark MC3224dwe Printer Driver
Windows: Lexmark Printer Software G4 Driver and Software Download
macOS: no Available driver for macOS
How to install Lexmark MC3224dwe Driver printer on a Windows
- Connect your printer to a Windows PC you and make sure the printer is turned on.
- Download the latest driver for Lexmark MC3224dwe you have and install it on your Windows PC. After a successful driver installed, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings by clicking the Settings icon on the Start menu or by pressing the Windows key + I simultaneously. the Settings window opens.
- Click Printers and scanners. If the Printer driver in step 2 is already successfully installed, then the printer should you have entered into the list of Printers and scanners.
- If the Lexmark MC3224dwe already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install Lexmark MC3224dwe Driver Printer on a macOS
- Click System Preferences menu then choose Print & Scanner.
- Click on this (+) symbol to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear, if does Lexmark MC3224dwe not appear, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. or you can select dropdown to select a Lexmark MC3224dwe driver. You will have a few options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6), postscript, or zpl unless the printer specifies differently.