Lexmark MC3224i Driver for Windows and macOS
The Lexmark MC3224i is characterized by its connectivity and print quality. It is quite compact but also has a fairly compact paper compartment. This makes the multifunction color laser printer particularly suitable for home desks where printing is done daily or for smaller offices with moderate print volumes. Because the stock of paper is too small for really large offices. The 7.2 cm e-Task touchscreen includes embedded workflow features such as scan to network, email, and cloud connector for file sharing. Standard two-sided printing saves paper, while Lexmark’s all-around security features keep your network and business data safe. And changing the one-piece toner cartridges is easy and convenient.
Clever paper management, including automatic duplex printing, will give you the best possible help in everyday office life and offer a high level of convenience. The large touch display also underscores the ease of use: you can select and configure all of the printer’s functions in a clearly visualized way. The Lexmark MC3224i offers the full range of multifunctional functions for small workgroups: color printing, automatic scanning, copying, and an available cloud fax function. The compact device convinces with a color output of up to 22 pages per minute, can be placed almost anywhere, and offers connectivity via Ethernet, USB, or WLAN.
Due to its strong connectivity, the printer fits seamlessly into modern network environments. WLAN, Ethernet LAN, and USB are part of the repertoire. Printing from smartphones and cloud faxing is also possible via Lexmark’s etherFAX service. However, this requires a paid subscription and is therefore optional. On this page, you can download the Lexmark MC3224i Driver for the maintenance of your printer and get all features to work with your computer.
Lexmark MC3224i Driver OS Compatibility
- Windows (Windows 11, Windows 10 32bit (x86) | Windows 10 64bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64bit (x64))
- macOS (macOS 10 | macOS 11 | macOS 12)
Download Lexmark MC3224i Printer Driver
Windows: Lexmark Printer Software G4 Driver and Software Download 32-bit/64-bit
for macOS, Use Airprint to setting up this Lexmark MC3224i series
Read Also: Lexmark MC3224adwe Driver
How to install Lexmark MC3224i Driver on a Windows
- Download the latest driver for Lexmark MC3224i you have and install it on your Windows PC.
- Open the Settings, click Printers, and scanners. If the Printer driver is already successfully installed, then the printer should have entered into the list of Printers and scanners.
- If the Lexmark MC3224i already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install Lexmark MC3224i Driver on a macOS
- Click the System Preferences menu then choose Printer & scanner. Click on this (+) symbol to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear, if does Lexmark MC3224i not appear, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. or you can select dropdown to select a Lexmark MC3224i driver. You will have a few options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6), postscript, or zpl unless the printer specifies differently.