The Lexmark MC3326i offers a full range of multifunction features for small workgroups: printing, automatic scanning, copying, and available cloud fax. The 7.2 cm e-Task touchscreen includes integrated workflow features such as scan to network, scan to email, and the Lexmark Cloud Connector, which lets you link printing and scanning directly to commonly used cloud file storage services.
Color output speeds of up to 24 pages per minute ensure fast results and easy-to-change replacement high-capacity toner cartridges keep your work flowing. Get rich, brilliant color prints in seconds with Lexmark’s unique Unison toner. With a toner capacity of up to 2,500 color and 3,000 mono pages and easy-to-change, high-capacity replacement print cartridges, the Lexmark MC3326i delivers more printing performance and less downtime. And if you ever run out of color toner, you can still print in black and white.
Lexmark MC3326i with standard Wi-Fi functionality in addition to built-in Ethernet and USB ports, mobile users can easily print via the Lexmark Mobile Print app as well as Mopria® and AirPrint technology. The WLAN installation wizard simplifies WLAN configuration.
Lexmark MC3326i Driver OS Compatibility
- Windows (Windows 11, Windows 10 32bit (x86) | Windows 10 64bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64bit (x64))
- macOS (macOS 10 | macOS 11 | macOS 12 | macOS 13 | macOS 14)
Download Lexmark MC3326i Printer Driver
Windows: Lexmark MC3326i G4 Drivers (Print and Scan driver) Download 32-bit/64-bit
macOS: Use AirPrint, the Lexmark MC3326i fully supports AirPrint features.
Read Also: Lexmark MC3224i Driver
How to install Lexmark MC3326i Driver on a Windows
- Download the latest driver for Lexmark MC3326i. Open the installer, and follow the steps provided on the installation screen.
- Open the Settings, and click Printers and Scanners. If the Printer driver is already successfully installed, set the printer to default.
How to install Lexmark MC3326i Driver on a macOS
- Open the dmg file, install the driver on the mounted disk, and follow the steps provided in the installation process.
- Click the System Preferences, and choose Printer & Scanner. Click on this (+) to see if the printer has been added.