With a footprint of just 222 x 368 x 363 millimeters (H x W x D), the professional-grade Lexmark MS431dn all-in-one fits almost anywhere. Its compact size and lightweight make it easy to install and move. A steel structure helps enhance durability and long-lasting reliability, while standard two-sided printing saves paper, the fuser reduces maintenance requirements, and Lexmark’s comprehensive security helps protect your network and your confidential information.
The optional 550-sheet tray allows for longer print jobs and improves media flexibility. With a printing capacity of 40 pages per minute and a light and compact form factor, the Lexmark MS431dn MFP delivers high performance and reliability. In addition to a very short print time of 5.9 seconds for the first page and a print capacity of 40 pages per minute, the available extra-long life Unison toner cartridge can print up to 20,000 pages. Add an optional paper cassette increasing the total input capacity to 900 sheets to print more while reducing downtime.
Connect via USB or Gigabit Ethernet and tackle big jobs with a 1GHz multi-core processor, 256MB memory, and a 100-sheet multipurpose feeder. Lexmark’s comprehensive approach to security is built into the design of Lexmark MS431dn. The lexmark’s security features help protect your data – in the document, on the device, on the network, and at all points in between. On this page, you can download the Lexmark MS431dn Driver for the maintenance of your printer and get all features to work with your computer.
Lexmark MS431dn Driver Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 11, Windows 10 32bit (x86) | Windows 10 64bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64bit (x64))
Download Lexmark MS431dn Printer Driver
Windows: Lexmark Printer Software G4 Driver and Software Download 32-bit/64-bit
macOS: No Available driver
Read Also: Lexmark MB2338adw Driver
How to install Lexmark MS431dn Driver printer on a Windows
- Download the latest driver for Lexmark MS431dn you have and install it on your Windows PC. After a successful driver is installed, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings, click Printers, and scanners. If the Printer driver is already successfully installed, then the printer should have entered into the list of Printers and scanners.
- If the Lexmark MS431dn already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install Lexmark MS431dn Driver Printer on a macOS
- Click the System Preferences menu then choose Printer & scanner. Click on this (+) symbol to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear, if does Lexmark MS431dn not appear, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. or you can select dropdown to select a Lexmark MS431dn driver. You will have a few options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6), postscript, or zpl unless the printer specifies differently.