Steel frames and a robust paper feed system that reliably processes various media types and formats contribute to a long service life under heavy use and enable use even in harsh environments. Innovations in the replacement of parts and easy access help solve problems quickly.
Print up to 70 pages/min with the first page out in just 4 seconds. This is made possible by the powerful combination of a 1.2 GHz quad-core processor and up to 6 GB of RAM. Two-sided scanning in one step of up to 150 scans/min and the largest 200-sheet document input capacity to date complete the picture. Lexmark MX722ade with access to an input capacity of up to 3,300 sheets, replacement toner cartridges for up to 55,000 pages, a 200-sheet automatic document feeder, a long-life imaging unit, and a fuser that will likely never need replacing, you’ll spend more time with the Print and spend less on maintenance.
Energy management functions ensure reduced. Energy consumption during activity and in energy-saving mode. The Lexmark MX722ade is EPEAT® Gold rated. Standard double-sided printing saves paper. Lexmark’s award-winning Toner Cartridge Recycling Program (LCCP) for the recycling of toner cartridges. On this page, you can download the Lexmark MX722ade Driver for the maintenance of your printer and get all features to work with your computer.
Lexmark MX722ade Driver OS Compatibility
- Windows (Windows 11, Windows 10 32bit (x86) | Windows 10 64bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64bit (x64))
- macOS (macOS 10 | macOS 11 | macOS 12)
Download Lexmark MX722ade Printer Driver
Windows: Lexmark Printer Software G3 Driver and Software Download 32-bit/64-bit
macOS: Lexmark MX722ade MAC Universal Print Driver Download
Read Also: Lexmark MX822adte Driver
How to install Lexmark MX722ade Driver on a Windows
- Download the latest driver for Lexmark MX722ade you have and install it on your Windows PC.
- Open the Settings, click Printers, and scanners. If the Printer driver is already successfully installed, then the printer should have entered into the list of Printers and scanners.
- If the Lexmark MX722ade already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install Lexmark MX722ade Driver on a macOS
- Click the System Preferences menu then choose Printer & scanner. Click on this (+) symbol to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear, if does Lexmark MX722ade not appear, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. or you can select dropdown to select a Lexmark MX722ade driver. You will have a few options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6), postscript, or zpl unless the printer specifies differently.
Printer Forum shares about drivers and solutions for printer devices. We index the driver download link directly from the official support.