Lexmark MX822adte Driver for Windows and macOS
The Lexmark MX822adte A4 Color MFP combines fast printing, ease of use, and professional color with configurable software solutions. The 25 cm (10 inches) e-Task color touchscreen provides an ultra-smooth surface that can be activated by almost anything (a pen, fingertips, or fingernails), without pressure or direct skin contact.
The printer is a monochrome laser printer with integrated duplex two-sided printing. Lexmark MX822adte has a print speed of up to 66 pages per minute. Its high-performance graphics chip, the standard print capacity of up to 1,750 sheets (expandable to 4,500), and monthly print volume of up to 350,000 pages are enhanced with an inline stapling module.
To reduce maintenance requirements and downtime, this printer device features long-lasting photoconductor units and toner cartridges, perfect components for high-volume production environments. On this page, you can download the Lexmark MX822adte Driver for the maintenance of your printer and get all features to work with your computer.
Lexmark MX822adte Driver OS Compatibility
- Windows (Windows 11, Windows 10 32bit (x86) | Windows 10 64bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64bit (x64))
- macOS (macOS 10 | macOS 11 | macOS 12)
Download Lexmark MX822adte Printer Driver
Windows: Lexmark Printer Software G3 Driver and Software Download 32-bit/64-bit
macOS: Lexmark MX822adte MAC Universal Print Driver Download
Read Also: Lexmark MX822rade Driver
How to install Lexmark MX822adte Driver on a Windows
- Download the latest driver for Lexmark MX822adte you have and install it on your Windows PC.
- Open the Settings, click Printers, and scanners. If the Printer driver is already successfully installed, then the printer should have entered into the list of Printers and scanners.
- If the Lexmark MX822adte already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install Lexmark MX822adte Driver on a macOS
- Click the System Preferences menu then choose Printer & scanner. Click on this (+) symbol to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear, if does Lexmark MX822adte not appear, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. or you can select dropdown to select a Lexmark MX822adte driver. You will have a few options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6), postscript, or zpl unless the printer specifies differently.