The Lexmark MX722adhe’s steel frames and rugged paper feed system capable of reliably handling a variety of media types and sizes are designed to ensure long-lasting, heavy-duty use, even in the harshest environments. Plus, advances in parts replacement and accessibility help resolve issues faster.
Prints and copies at up to 70 ppm with a first page out time of just four seconds, using the powerful 1.2 GHz quad-core processor. Single-sided two-sided scanning of up to 150 npm completes the speed equation, as does the automatic document feeder reaching an unmatched capacity of 200 pages. Lexmark MX722adhe with an input capacity of up to 3,300 sheets, high-capacity replacement toner cartridges up to 55,000 pages, 200-sheet automatic document feeder, long-life image processing unit, and the fuser unit that probably won’t require replacement, you’ll spend more time printing and less time doing maintenance.
Robust paper-handling technology enhances printing reliability, long-lasting imaging components improve uptime, and thoughtfully designed technology greatly facilitates maintenance. Lexmark MX722adhe with its 17.8 cm tablet-style touchscreen with the ability to install custom applications from the e-Task interface for added convenience and productivity, you stay informed and in control at all times, no matter what. or the chosen connection mode (Ethernet, USB or mobile). Plus, the unique absolute security guaranteed by Lexmark helps protect your device, network, and your most valuable ideas. On this page, you can download the Lexmark MX722adhe Driver for the maintenance of your printer and get all features to work with your computer.
Lexmark MX722adhe Driver OS Compatibility
- Windows (Windows 11, Windows 10 32bit (x86) | Windows 10 64bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64bit (x64))
- macOS (macOS 10 | macOS 11 | macOS 12)
Download Lexmark MX722adhe Printer Driver
Windows: Lexmark Printer Software G3 Driver and Software Download 32-bit/64-bit
macOS: Lexmark MX722adhe MAC Universal Print Driver Download
Read Also: Lexmark MX722ade Driver
How to install Lexmark MX722adhe Driver on a Windows
- Download the latest driver for Lexmark MX722adhe you have and install it on your Windows PC.
- Open the Settings, click Printers, and scanners. If the Printer driver is already successfully installed, then the printer should have entered into the list of Printers and scanners.
- If the Lexmark MX722adhe already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install Lexmark MX722adhe Driver on a macOS
- Click the System Preferences menu then choose Printer & scanner. Click on this (+) symbol to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear, if does Lexmark MX722adhe not appear, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. or you can select dropdown to select a Lexmark MX722adhe driver. You will have a few options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6), postscript, or zpl unless the printer specifies differently.