The Lexmark MX722rade multifunctional machine with features and performance that can meet even the needs of large workgroups. Rugged paper feed technology is engineered to make printing more reliable, while durable imaging processing components increase uptime and an inspired design improve serviceability.
Enjoy a maximum print speed of 70 pages per minute and a scan speed of up to 150 sides per minute with the Lexmark MX722rade, the all-in-one product with features and performance to match. to the needs of large workgroups. Robust paper-handling technology enhances printing reliability, long-lasting imaging components improve uptime, and thoughtfully designed technology greatly facilitates maintenance. Permanently, regardless of the connection mode chosen. Plus, the unique absolute security guaranteed by Lexmark helps protect your device, network, and your most valuable ideas.
A 7 ” tablet-like touchscreen with customizable convenience and productivity apps from the e-Task interface keeps you informed and in control, whether you’re connected to the via Ethernet, a USB port, or a mobile device. Plus, award-winning Lexmark exclusive security helps protect your device, your network, and your best ideas. On this page, you can download the Lexmark MX722rade Driver for the maintenance of your printer and get all features to work with your computer.
Lexmark MX722rade Driver OS Compatibility
- Windows (Windows 11, Windows 10 32bit (x86) | Windows 10 64bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64bit (x64))
- macOS (macOS 10 | macOS 11 | macOS 12)
Download Lexmark MX722rade Printer Driver
Windows: Lexmark Printer Software G3 Driver and Software Download 32-bit/64-bit
macOS: Lexmark MX722rade MAC Universal Print Driver Download
Read Also: Lexmark MX822adte Driver
How to install Lexmark MX722rade Driver on a Windows
- Download the latest driver for Lexmark MX722rade you have and install it on your Windows PC.
- Open the Settings, click Printers, and scanners. If the Printer driver is already successfully installed, then the printer should have entered into the list of Printers and scanners.
- If the Lexmark MX722rade already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install Lexmark MX722rade Driver on a macOS
- Click the System Preferences menu then choose Printer & scanner. Click on this (+) symbol to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear, if does Lexmark MX722rade not appear, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. or you can select dropdown to select a Lexmark MX722rade driver. You will have a few options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6), postscript, or zpl unless the printer specifies differently.