Lexmark MX822ade with the long-lasting imaging unit and the fuser that probably won’t need replacement, you’ll spend more time printing and less time doing maintenance. The steel frames and rugged paper feed system capable of reliably handling a variety of media types and sizes are designed to ensure long-lasting, heavy-duty use, even in the harshest environments. Plus, advances in parts replacement and accessibility help resolve issues faster. Thanks to a 10-inch touchscreen with the e-Task interface, you stay informed and stay in control at all times, regardless of the connection mode chosen (Ethernet, USB, or simply via the mobile printing options). Robust paper-handling technology enhances printing reliability, the long-lasting fuser ensures durability, and the carefully designed technology makes maintenance considerably easier.
With monochrome print speeds of up to 55 ppm, long-lasting imaging components, extra-long-lasting toner cartridges, high durability, and exceptional finishing options, the Lexmark MX822ade combines endurance and availability. Front on/off button and USB port, 10-inch e-Task color touchscreen for monitoring and configuring system settings, and single-door access to components and supplies make work easier than ever. With convenient front access to the paper path, you hardly ever have to access the rear of the machine. ADA compliant input trays feature push buttons with sliders and open with one hand; they require little force and no rotation.
The hard drive optimizes overall performance and provides additional features such as optical character recognition, slow-free scanning of mixed originals, image compression, automatic detection, blank page removal, and filing option and forwarding. In addition, the most energy-efficient monochrome Lexmark large workgroup products are EPEAT Gold and ENERGY STAR (2.0) certified. On this page, you can download the Lexmark MX822ade Driver for the maintenance of your printer and get all features to work with your computer.
Lexmark MX822ade Driver OS Compatibility
- Windows (Windows 11, Windows 10 32bit (x86) | Windows 10 64bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64bit (x64))
- macOS (macOS 10 | macOS 11 | macOS 12)
Download Lexmark MX822ade Printer Driver
Windows: Lexmark Printer Software G3 Driver and Software Download 32-bit/64-bit
macOS: Lexmark MX822ade MAC Universal Print Driver Download
Read Also: Lexmark MX826adtfe Driver
How to install Lexmark MX822ade Driver on a Windows
- Download the latest driver for Lexmark MX822ade you have and install it on your Windows PC.
- Open the Settings, click Printers, and scanners. If the Printer driver is already successfully installed, then the printer should have entered into the list of Printers and scanners.
- If the Lexmark MX822ade already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install Lexmark MX822ade Driver on a macOS
- Click the System Preferences menu then choose Printer & scanner. Click on this (+) symbol to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear, if does Lexmark MX822ade not appear, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. or you can select dropdown to select a Lexmark MX822ade driver. You will have a few options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6), postscript, or zpl unless the printer specifies differently.