Lexmark MX826adtfe Driver for Windows and macOS
The Lexmark MX826adtfe’s steel frames and rugged paper feed system capable of reliably handling a variety of media types and sizes are designed to ensure long-lasting, heavy-duty use, even in the harshest environments. Plus, advances in parts replacement and accessibility help resolve issues faster.
With a monochrome print speed of up to 70 pages per minute, long-lasting imaging components, extra-long-lasting toner cartridges, high durability, and exceptional finishing options, the Lexmark MX826adtfe series is the leader. monochrome multifunction products for large workgroups from Lexmark. Combining the powerful 1.2 GHz quad-core processor with up to 6 GB of memory. Single-sided two-sided scanning at up to 150 scans per minute completes the speed equation; the automatic document feeder reaches an unmatched capacity of 200 pages and ultrasonic multi-feed detection ensures every page is scanned.
Lexmark MX826adtfe with a standard input capacity of up to 1,200 sheets (expandable up to 2,300 sheets), high-capacity replacement toner cartridges up to 55,000 pages, the Extended Life Imaging Unit and that probably won’t require replacement, you’ll spend more time printing and less time doing maintenance. On this page, you can download the Lexmark MX826adtfe Driver for the maintenance of your printer and get all features to work with your computer.
Lexmark MX826adtfe Driver OS Compatibility
- Windows (Windows 11, Windows 10 32bit (x86) | Windows 10 64bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64bit (x64))
- macOS (macOS 10 | macOS 11 | macOS 12)
Download Lexmark MX826adtfe Printer Driver
Windows: Lexmark Printer Software G3 Driver and Software Download 32-bit/64-bit
macOS: Combined Print Scan Fax Driver Download
Read Also: Lexmark MX826adxe Driver
How to install Lexmark MX826adtfe Driver on a Windows
- Download the latest driver for Lexmark MX826adtfe you have and install it on your Windows PC.
- Open the Settings, click Printers, and scanners. If the Printer driver is already successfully installed, then the printer should have entered into the list of Printers and scanners.
- If the Lexmark MX826adtfe already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install Lexmark MX826adtfe Driver on a macOS
- Click the System Preferences menu then choose Printer & scanner. Click on this (+) symbol to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear, if does Lexmark MX826adtfe not appear, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. or you can select dropdown to select a Lexmark MX826adtfe driver. You will have a few options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6), postscript, or zpl unless the printer specifies differently.