Heavy-duty steel frame and paper feed system assemblies that reliably handle a variety of heavy-duty types and sizes and provide durability, even under the harshest conditions. Plus, parts innovations and accessibility help you resolve issues quickly. Lexmark MX822rade With access to a standard input capacity of up to 2,750 sheets, replacement ink powder cartridges for up to 55,000 pages, a long-life imaging unit, and a fuser unit that may never need to be changed, so you’ll spend more printing time and less maintenance.
First-page production in as little as four seconds sets the stage for up to 65 ppm print and copy, backed by the powerful combination of a 1.2 GHz quad-core processor and up to 6 GB of memory. Single-pass two-sided scanning of up to 150 cpm completes the speed equation, with the help of a 200-page document feeder capacity, higher than ever, and ultrasonic sensing to make sure all pages have been scanned. On Lexmark MX822rade, A standard hard drive improves overall performance and adds features including optical character recognition (OCR), fast scanning of mixed originals, image compression, automatic detection, blank page deletion, and classification and optional routing. Plus, optional finishers that can staple, punch, and stack keep large jobs in-house and give smaller projects a neat and professional look.
Lexmark MX822rade with a new front power button and USB port, a 10 ” e-Task color touchscreen display for monitoring and configuring system settings, and one-door access to parts and supplies, it’s easier than ever to get things done. Convenient front access for the paper path means you hardly ever have to access the back of the machine. ADA-compliant bins feature button-actuated drawers that open with one hand, requiring reduced force and eliminating twisting movements. On this page, you can download the Lexmark MX822rade Driver for the maintenance of your printer and get all features to work with your computer.
Lexmark MX822rade Driver OS Compatibility
- Windows (Windows 11, Windows 10 32bit (x86) | Windows 10 64bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64bit (x64))
- macOS (macOS 10 | macOS 11 | macOS 12)
Download Lexmark MX822rade Printer Driver
Windows: Lexmark Printer Software G3 Driver and Software Download 32-bit/64-bit
macOS: Lexmark MX822rade MAC Universal Print Driver Download
Read Also: Lexmark MX822adxe Driver
How to install Lexmark MX822rade Driver on a Windows
- Download the latest driver for Lexmark MX822rade you have and install it on your Windows PC.
- Open the Settings, click Printers, and scanners. If the Printer driver is already successfully installed, then the printer should have entered into the list of Printers and scanners.
- If the Lexmark MX822rade already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install Lexmark MX822rade Driver on a macOS
- Click the System Preferences menu then choose Printer & scanner. Click on this (+) symbol to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear, if does Lexmark MX822rade not appear, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. or you can select dropdown to select a Lexmark MX822rade driver. You will have a few options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6), postscript, or zpl unless the printer specifies differently.
Printer Forum shares about drivers and solutions for printer devices. We index the driver download link directly from the official support.