The Lexmark MX822adxe’s steel frames and rugged paper feed system capable of reliably handling a variety of media types and sizes are designed to ensure long-lasting, heavy-duty use, even in the harshest environments. Plus, advances in parts replacement and accessibility help resolve issues faster.
The new on/off button and front USB port, 10-inch e-Task color touchscreen for monitoring and configuring system settings, and single-door access to components and supplies make work more than easy. never. With convenient front access to the paper path, you hardly ever have to access the rear of the machine. ADA compliant input trays feature push buttons with sliders and open with one hand; they require little force and no rotation. With a monochrome print speed of up to 55 pages per minute, a standard input capacity of 2,750 sheets, and extra long-lasting toner cartridges, the printer delivers speed and uptime. The Lexmark MX822adxe is a monochrome laser with integrated duplex two-sided printing. Its printing speed is up to 52 pages per minute. The printer is intended for a monthly print volume of pages between 3,000 and 50,000 pages.
The hard drive optimizes overall performance and provides additional features such as optical character recognition, slow-free scanning of mixed originals, image compression, automatic detection, blank page removal, and filing option and forwarding. Lexmark’s comprehensive approach to security is built into the design of our products. Lexmark’s security features help protect your data – in the document, on the Lexmark MX822adxe device, on the network, and at all points in between. On this page, you can download the Lexmark MX822adxe Driver for the maintenance of your printer and get all features to work with your computer.
Lexmark MX822adxe Driver OS Compatibility
- Windows (Windows 11, Windows 10 32bit (x86) | Windows 10 64bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64bit (x64))
- macOS (macOS 10 | macOS 11 | macOS 12)
Download Lexmark MX822adxe Printer Driver
Windows: Lexmark Printer Software G3 Driver and Software Download 32-bit/64-bit
macOS: Lexmark MX822adxe MAC Universal Print Driver Download
Read Also: Lexmark MX822ade Driver
How to install Lexmark MX822adxe Driver on a Windows
- Download the latest driver for Lexmark MX822adxe you have and install it on your Windows PC.
- Open the Settings, click Printers, and scanners. If the Printer driver is already successfully installed, then the printer should have entered into the list of Printers and scanners.
- If the Lexmark MX822adxe already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install Lexmark MX822adxe Driver on a macOS
- Click the System Preferences menu then choose Printer & scanner. Click on this (+) symbol to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear, if does Lexmark MX822adxe not appear, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. or you can select dropdown to select a Lexmark MX822adxe driver. You will have a few options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6), postscript, or zpl unless the printer specifies differently.
Printer Forum shares about drivers and solutions for printer devices. We index the driver download link directly from the official support.