Lexmark MX826adxe Driver for Windows and macOS
The American company produced many printers with inkjet technology, Lexmark specializes in color laser printers for business and personal users with high print volumes and advanced features and solution integration.
Industry-leading I / O capability, high-yield toner cartridges, and long-lasting imaging components reduce downtime and keep work flowing in demanding production environments. With the Lexmark MX826adxe model, you can print brilliant and highly saturated photos and high-quality documents, it delivers excellent printing. The printer is a great inexpensive 3-in-color Laser Multifunction Printer. It lets you print, copy and scan in color at up to 66 pages per minute and has a resolution of 1200×1200 dpi.
Thanks to a powerful 800 MHz dual-core processor and 1 GB of memory. With Lexmark MX826adxe, You can also print from your smartphone using Lexmark’s free mobile printing app or an optional Wi-Fi adapter. On this page, you can download the Lexmark MX826adxe Driver for the maintenance of your printer and get all features to work with your computer.
Lexmark MX826adxe Driver OS Compatibility
- Windows (Windows 11, Windows 10 32bit (x86) | Windows 10 64bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64bit (x64))
- macOS (macOS 10 | macOS 11 | macOS 12)
Download Lexmark MX826adxe Printer Driver
Windows: Lexmark Printer Software G3 Driver and Software Download 32-bit/64-bit
macOS: Combined Print Scan Fax Driver Download
Read Also: Lexmark MB2338adw Driver
How to install Lexmark MX826adxe Driver on a Windows
- Download the latest driver for Lexmark MX826adxe you have and install it on your Windows PC.
- Open the Settings, click Printers, and scanners. If the Printer driver is already successfully installed, then the printer should have entered into the list of Printers and scanners.
- If the Lexmark MX826adxe already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install Lexmark MX826adxe Driver on a macOS
- Click the System Preferences menu then choose Printer & scanner. Click on this (+) symbol to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear, if does Lexmark MX826adxe not appear, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. or you can select dropdown to select a Lexmark MX826adxe driver. You will have a few options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6), postscript, or zpl unless the printer specifies differently.