Lexmark XM7370 with access to the paper path and the front on/off button, you will hardly ever have to access the back of the machine again, allowing you to install it in a cabinet. Innovative user features, such as one-door access to components and supplies, help you solve your problems quickly. Finishing options for stapling and hole punching give documents a neat and professional appearance. An intuitive 25cm color touchscreen provides pleasant tablet-like interaction, supported by practical and productive customizable apps.
Lexmark XM7370 with print speeds of up to 66 ppm, long-lasting imaging components, extra-long-lasting toner cartridges and exceptional finishing options, the Lexmark XM730 Series is the leader in monochrome products for large working groups. Thanks to a 25 cm touch screen, you stay informed and you remain in control at all times, regardless of the connection mode chosen (Ethernet, USB, or mobile).
The Lexmark XM7370’s powerful 1.2 GHz quad-core processor and 6 GB of memory deliver a print speed of 66 ppm and a scan speed of 144 pages per minute. Robust paper handling technology includes reliable feeding in a wide variety of media and sizes, with up to 1,200 sheet input. Connect via Ethernet, USB, or just via mobile printing options. On this page, you can download the Lexmark XM7370 Driver for the maintenance of your printer and get all features to work with your computer.
Lexmark XM7370 Driver OS Compatibility
- Windows (Windows 11, Windows 10 32bit (x86) | Windows 10 64bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64bit (x64))
- macOS (macOS 10 | macOS 11 | macOS 12)
Download Lexmark XM7370 Printer Driver
Windows: Lexmark Printer Software G3 Driver and Software Download 32-bit/64-bit
macOS: Combined Print Scan Fax Driver Download
Read Also: Sharp MX-M4071 Driver
How to install Lexmark XM7370 Driver on a Windows
- Download the latest driver for Lexmark XM7370 you have and install it on your Windows PC.
- Open the Settings, click Printers, and scanners. If the Printer driver is already successfully installed, then the printer should have entered into the list of Printers and scanners.
- If the Lexmark XM7370 already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install Lexmark XM7370 Driver on a macOS
- Click the System Preferences menu then choose Printer & scanner. Click on this (+) symbol to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear, if does Lexmark XM7370 not appear, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. or you can select dropdown to select a Lexmark XM7370 driver. You will have a few options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6), postscript, or zpl unless the printer specifies differently.
Printer Forum shares about drivers and solutions for printer devices. We index the driver download link directly from the official support.