Sharp MX-M4071 Driver for Windows and macOS
The Sharp MX-M4071 has multiple features that save both time and money, a customizable touchscreen interface, a motion sensor that detects approaching users (for 70 series models only), etc. Sharp is strengthening its B&W multifunction range with the launch of 10 new A3 models from 30 to 60 ppm. Thanks to this new range, customers have the same functionality in color and on black and white, regardless of the A3 model used: the user experience remains the same.
Wide variety of finishing options including saddle stitch finishing, manual stapling, and staple-free stapling. Most MFP paper trays accept a wide variety of paper sizes up to SRA3 and weigh up to 300 g / m2. Print release function allows printing from any compatible network MFP (up to 5 MFPs). Direct printing from a USB key of Microsoft ® Office files (Docx, xlsx, pptx). OCR feature on Sharp MX-M4071 allows users to convert scanned documents into editable Office Open XML files (docx, xlsx, pptx) and searchable PDF files (optional). Image Crop feature simultaneously scans multiple photos (or crops single page photos) and automatically saves them as separate files. Multicrop function automatically creates separate files for documents of different sizes scanned simultaneously.
NFC and QR Code allows easy direct connection between Sharp MX-M4071 MFP and mobile devices. Supports various mobile printing services like Sharpdesk Mobile print/scan app connects MFP to mobile devices via wireless LAN. Easy access to public cloud services through a single sign-on. On this page, you can download the Sharp MX-M4071 Driver for the maintenance of your printer and get all features to work with your computer.
Sharp MX-M4071 Driver Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 11, Windows 10 32bit (x86) | Windows 10 64bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64bit (x64))
- Macintosh (macOS 11 | macOS 10.15 | macOS 10.14 | macOS 10.13 | macOS 10.12)
Download Sharp MX-M4071 Printer Driver
Windows: Sharp MX-M4071 PCL Print Driver Download 32-bit/64-bit
macOS: Sharp MX-M4071 PS Drivers Download
Read Also: Sharp MX-M5051 Driver
How to install Sharp MX-M4071 Driver printer on a Windows
- Download the latest driver for Sharp MX-M4071 you have and install it on your Windows PC. After a successful driver is installed, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings, click Printers, and scanners. If the Printer driver is already successfully installed, then the printer should have entered into the list of Printers and scanners.
- If the Sharp MX-M4071 already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install Sharp MX-M4071 Driver Printer on a macOS
- Click the System Preferences menu then choose Printer & scanner. Click on this (+) symbol to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear, if does Sharp MX-M4071 not appear, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. or you can select dropdown to select a Sharp MX-M4071 driver. You will have a few options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6), postscript, or zpl unless the printer specifies differently.