Panasonic KX-MB2030 Driver Download – The Panasonic KX-MB2030 model is a genus of multifunctional models. This means that printer accessories are consumed in both printing and copying. The original toner Panasonic KX-MB2030 (KX-FAT411X) has to be changed frequently due to its limited range of 2,000 pages, resulting in high costs per printed page. In addition, there are high environmental impacts from the low-cost toners.
The Panasonic KX-MB2030 series, which is intuitively understandable and equipped with comfortable features, completes the Panasonic product portfolio perfectly. With a high laser pressure speed of 24 pages per minute, the models are perfect for small businesses and the demanding Home office. The compact all-in-one devices also offer a variety of copy functions, a high-resolution color scanner with up to 9,600 dpi. The Panasonic KX-MB2030 series also offers useful copy functions, such as the simple and fast copying of both sides of one or more documents to one page. This saves paper and provides ease of use-for example, an original can be copied and printed several times on a page. The options are: 2-in-1, 4-in-1 or 8-in-1.
The universal design of the Panasonic KX-MB2030 makes it easy for anyone to handle. For example, the control panel is so inclined that the unit can be operated both standing and sitting. The replacement of consumables and the refilling of paper are also handled more conveniently than ever on the front of the unit. On this page, you can download Panasonic KX-MB2030 Driver for maintenance your printer and get all features work with your computer. To download Panasonic KX-MB2030 Driver, Read the instructions below. If you have any questions, please inform us.
Panasonic KX-MB2030 Driver Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 10 32bit (x86) | Windows 10 64bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64bit (x64) | Windows 8 32bit (x86) | Windows 8 64bit (x64) | Windows 7 32bit (x86) | Windows 7 64bit (x64) | Windows Vista 32bit (x86) | Windows Vista 64bit (x64) | Windows XP)
- Macintosh (Mac OS X 10.12 | Mac OS X 10.11 | Mac OS X 10.10 | Mac OS X 10.9 | Mac OS X 10.8 | Mac OS X 10.7 | Mac OS X 10.6
Installation Driver for Panasonic KX-MB2030
How to install Panasonic KX-MB2030 Driver printer on a Windows
- You can connect your Panasonic KX-MB2030 printer to a Windows PC and make sure the printer is turned on in the State. If your printer includes a printer wireless, turn on the Panasonic KX-MB2030 printer and select one of the available connection methods. If the automatic connection method (auto connect) is available, select that method.
- Download the latest driver for Panasonic KX-MB2030. you have to install on your Windows PC, after a successfully installed driver, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings by clicking Settings icon on the Start menu or by pressing the Windows key + I simultaneously. the Settings window opens, click the Devices icon.
- Click Printers & scanners. If the Printer driver in step 2 is already successfully installed, then the printer should you have entered into the list of Printers & scanners.
- If the Panasonic KX-MB2030 already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install Panasonic KX-MB2030 Driver Printer on a Mac OS X
- Click System Preferences menu then choice Print & Fax.
- Click on this (+) symbol to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear. If does Panasonic KX-MB2030 printer not appear, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. you can select dropdown to select a Panasonic KX-MB2030 driver. You will have a few Options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6) and postscript unless printer specifies differently.
- Open up office software then select File and Page Setup (you can do on Microsoft word).
- In page Setup change Format for to your installed printer driver. Select Drop Down for Paper Size. or based on your formatting.
- Word will show you the Paper size you created. Now you can put Test Print to test. Go to File Print.
- You have setup your Panasonic KX-MB2030 Printer on Mac OS X and Successfully Printed a test print.