The Pantum BM5100ADW is designed for commercial channels and, with its outstanding performance, is particularly suitable for customers in small and medium-sized businesses, companies, administrative departments, banks, and hospitals. It can easily handle high-volume printing demands by adding two additional 550 sheet paper drawers, increasing the paper capacity to 1410 pages.
As a multifunction printer, the Pantum BM5100ADW can also copy and scan, It offers the highest possible productivity and performance with high-speed printing of 40 pages per minute on A4 paper. Wait for less time with a first printout as fast as 6.9 seconds and automatic duplex printing. Additionally, the printers offer outstanding capacity with a maximum monthly print volume of 80,000 pages,
Enjoy using this Laser Printer through wireless and USB connectivity. Printing is also quite convenient and can be done on a mobile device via the PANTUM app, AirPrint, or Mopria.
Pantum BM5100ADW Driver-Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 11 | Windows 10 32bit/64bit | Windows 8.1 32bit/64bit | Windows 7 32bit/64bit)
- macOS (macOS 10 | macOS 11 | macOS 12 | macOS 13 | macOS 14)
Read Also: Pantum M6552NW Driver for Windows and macOS
Download Pantum BM5100ADW Printer Driver
Windows: Pantum BM5100ADW Windows Driver Download
Filename: Pantum BM5100 Series Windows Driver V2_1_34 CD.exe
Size: Size: 73.22MB
macOS: Pantum BM5100ADW Mac Driver Download
Filename: Pantum BM5100 Series Mac Driver V1_1_7 Codesign.dmg
How to install Pantum BM5100ADW Driver printer on a Windows
- Open the driver installation file, and follow the steps on the installation screen.
- Reboot Your Windows.
How to install Pantum BM5100ADW Driver Printer on a macOS
- Open the disk image file, click on the installer, and follow the installation process.
- Click the System Preferences menu then choose Print & Scanner to see if the printer added.