The Pantum M7100dw is professional equipment recommended both for use at home or in small offices, as well as in offices with large listing volumes, having both USB connection and network connection, WiFi, and NFC.
It installs very quickly in one step and the first page is listed in less than 8.2 seconds from startup due to the 525Mhz processor and 256MB of memory. The Pantum M7100dw multifunctional printer is reliable and offers an increased level of productivity with a listing speed of up to 35ppm, a maximum monthly volume of 60,000 pages, and ADF scanning. The clean and compact design makes the printer fit even on the smallest desks and also prevents dust deposits inside the printer.
The Pantum M7100dw printer is energy efficient both due to the automatic “Sleep” mode that saves energy when the printer is on standby, and in terms of original consumables that have much lower prices than similar models from other brands in the market. The metal frame together with all other components is durable and meets RoHS requirements. On this page, you can download Pantum M7100dw Driver for the maintenance of your printer and get all features to work with your computer. To download the driver; Read the instructions below. If you have any questions, please inform us.
Pantum M7100dw Driver Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 11 | Windows 10 32bit/64bit | Windows 8.1 32bit/64bit | Windows 7 32bit/64bit)
- macOS (macOS 10 | macOS 11 | macOS 12)
Read Also: Pantum M6552nw Driver for Windows and macOS
Download Pantum M7100dw Printer Driver
Windows: Pantum-M7100-M7200-M29-L2710-Series driver Download
macOS: Pantum M6700-M6800-M7100-M7200-M7300-M29-L2710 Series Mac Driver V1.1.20 Download
How to install Pantum M7100dw Driver printer on a Windows
- Download the latest driver for Pantum M7100dw you have and install it on your Windows. After a successful driver is installed, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings, click Printers, and scanners. If the Printer driver is already successfully installed, then the printer should have entered into the list of Printers and scanners.
- Click the printer on the list and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install Pantum M7100dw Driver Printer on a macOS
- Click the System Preferences menu then choose Print & Scanner to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear, if does Pantum M7100dw not appear, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. or you can select dropdown to select a Pantum M7100dw driver. You will have a few options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6), postscript, or zpl unless the printer specifies differently.