Pantum P3010D Driver for Windows and macOS
The clean, compact design makes the printer stand out even on the smallest desks and also prevents dust from settling inside the printer. The Pantum P3010D is professional equipment recommended both for use at home or in small offices, as well as in offices with large listing volumes, with both USB connection and network connection, WiFi, and NFC.
It installs very quickly in one step and the first page is listed in less than 7.8 seconds from the start thanks to the 350Mhz processor and 128MB of memory. The Pantum P3010D printer is reliable and offers a high level of productivity with a print speed of up to 32ppm and a maximum monthly volume of 60,000 pages. No cartridge is required to refill the cartridge, as the cartridges have a plugin in the toner tank.
The Pantum P3010D printer is energy efficient both because of the automatic “Sleep” mode that saves energy when the printer is on standby. The metal frame together with all the other components is durable and meets RoHS requirements.
Pantum P3010D Driver Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 11 | Windows 10 32bit/64bit | Windows 8.1 32bit/64bit | Windows 7 32bit/64bit)
- macOS (macOS 10 | macOS 11 | macOS 12)
Read Also: Pantum P2500W Driver for Windows and macOS
Download Pantum P3010D Printer Driver
Windows: Pantum P3010_P3060 Series Windows Driver V1.6.30 Download
macOS: Pantum P3010_P3060_P3300_P3370_L2300_L2350_M15_M118 Series Mac Driver V1.1.15 Download
How to install Pantum P3010D Driver printer on a Windows
- Download the latest driver for Pantum P3010D you have and install it on your Windows. After a successful driver is installed, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings, click Printers, and scanners. If the Printer driver is already successfully installed, then the printer should have entered into the list of Printers and scanners.
- Click the printer on the list and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install Pantum P3010D Driver Printer on a macOS
- Click the System Preferences menu then choose Print & Scanner to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear, if does Pantum P3010D not appear, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. or you can select dropdown to select a Pantum P3010D driver. You will have a few options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6), postscript, or zpl unless the printer specifies differently.