Samsung C480W Driver Download – printing, scanning and copying are the tasks of the Samsung Xpress C480W, which even does this wirelessly via WLAN, NFC, and mobile apps. With a printing speed of 18 pages in the minute in black and white and a resolution of up to 2,400 x 600 dpi, the Samsung C480W multifunction printer is also quick to complete larger print jobs and is therefore suitable for demanding home users or small businesses that primarily print out text documents. However, the print is quite slow with four sides.
Modern communication technology NFC connects Samsung C480W printer and smartphone. In addition to the connection via WLAN, the Samsung device has the innovative NFC technology, a wireless communication technology that is becoming more and more standard for smartphones. Samsung C480W With NFC it is possible to print from the smartphone without the detour over the network. Samsung C480W With around 5.5 cents per page, the follow-up costs are therefore quite high but can be reduced by using compatible toners that already exist in the set for around half.
Unfortunately, the Samsung C480W device does not have a duplex unit, so that it can be printed double-sided only by manually turning the paper. Users are very satisfied with the good scan results. The Samsung Samsung C480W works in scan mode with an optical resolution of 1,200 X 1,200 dpi and an enhanced resolution of 4,800 X 4,800 dpi. This makes it possible to obtain readable text documents and detailed images. Samsung C480W With 150 sheets of plain paper in A4 format from the completely enclosed paper cassette. On this page, you can download Samsung C480W driver for maintenance your printer and get all features work with your computer. go to Samsung C480FW Driver for another series.
Samsung C480W Driver Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 10 32bit (x86) | Windows 10 64bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64bit (x64) | Windows 8 32bit (x86) | Windows 8 64bit (x64) | Windows 7 32bit (x86) | Windows 7 64bit (x64) | Windows Vista 32bit (x86) | Windows Vista 64bit (x64) | Windows XP)
- Macintosh (Mac OS X 10.12 | Mac OS X 10.11 | Mac OS X 10.10 | Mac OS X 10.9 | Mac OS X 10.8 | Mac OS X 10.7 | Mac OS X 10.6)
- Linux (Debian | Ubuntu | and others Linux Distro)
How to install Samsung C480W Driver printer on a Windows
- Connect your Samsung C480W printer to a Windows PC you and make sure the printer is turned on in the State. If your printer includes a printer wireless, turn on the Samsung C480W printer and select one of the available connection methods. If the automatic connection method (auto connect) is available, select that method.
- Download the latest driver for Samsung C480W you have and install on your Windows PC you wish. After successful driver installed, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings by clicking Settings icon on the Start menu or by pressing the Windows key + I simultaneously. the Settings window opens, click the Devices icon.
- Click Printers & scanners. If the Printer driver in step 2 is already successfully installed, then the printer should you have entered into the list of Printers & scanners.
- If the Samsung C480W already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install Samsung C480W Driver Printer on a Mac OS X
- Click System Preferences menu then choice Print & Fax.
- Click on this (+) symbol to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear, if does Samsung C480W not appear, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. or you can select dropdown to select a Samsung C480W driver. You will have a few Options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6), postscript, or zpl unless printer specifies differently.
- Open up office software then select File and Page Setup (you can do on Microsoft word).
- In page Setup change Format for to your installed printer driver and Select Drop Down for Paper Size. or based on your formatting.
- Word will show you the Paper size you created. Now you can put Test Print to test. Go to File Print.
- You have setup your Samsung C480W Printer on Mac OS X and Successfully Printed a test print.
Download Samsung C480W Driver Printer and Scanner
Samsung C480W Driver Windows
Samsung C480W Driver Mac OS X
Printer Forum shares about drivers and solutions for printer devices. We index the driver download link directly from the official support.