Samsung CLP-300N Driver Download – A mini printer with fantastic performance. Design your environment with your own personal touch. The CLP-300N will soon become your best friend at work, but it does not involve you in endless conversations and it is extremely quiet. You will notice one thing above all when printing: Quiet. Because with just 48 dB (A) it is much quieter in color printing than others. Thanks to NO NOISTM technology, it has the lowest noise level in its class. Enjoy a peaceful and creative day with the CLP-300N.
Save time and effort by printing multiple pages on one sheet. With the N-Up feature you can print up to 16 pages on one sheet. Today everyone is multi-tasking capable. Your very own CLP-300N color laser printer can keep up! The Samsung N-Up feature prints multiple pages on one sheet. This saves time and paper. The better result with less effort. Design your environment with your own personal touch. Easily print posters to your taste. With a few quick clicks, you can turn a single page into a color poster with 2 x 2 sheets, 3 x 3 or even in a gigantic 4 x 4 format.
The division makes your CLP-300N automatically at the touch of a button. With the poster printing function you can design your rooms the way you want them. On this page, you can download Samsung CLP-300N driver for maintenance your printer and get all features work with your computer. go to Samsung CLP-300 Driver for another series.
Samsung CLP-300N Driver Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 10 32bit (x86) | Windows 10 64bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64bit (x64) | Windows 8 32bit (x86) | Windows 8 64bit (x64) | Windows 7 32bit (x86) | Windows 7 64bit (x64) | Windows Vista 32bit (x86) | Windows Vista 64bit (x64) | Windows XP)
- Macintosh (Mac OS X 10.13 | Mac OS X 10.12 | Mac OS X 10.11 | Mac OS X 10.10 | Mac OS X 10.9 | Mac OS X 10.8 | Mac OS X 10.7 | Mac OS X 10.6)
- Linux (Debian | Ubuntu | and others Linux Distro)
Download Samsung CLP-300N Drivers Softwares
Samsung CLP-300N Windows Driver
Samsung CLP-300N Driver for Windows Download
Samsung CLP-300N Mac Driver
Samsung CLP-300N Driver for Mac OS Download
Read Also: Samsung SCX-4521f Driver for another series.
How to install Samsung CLP-300N Driver printer on a Windows
- Connect your Samsung CLP-300N printer to a Windows PC you and make sure the printer is turned on in the State. If your printer includes a printer wireless, turn on the Samsung CLP-300N printer and select one of the available connection methods. If the automatic connection method (auto connect) is available, select that method.
- Download the latest driver for Samsung CLP-300N you have and install on your Windows PC you wish. After successful driver installed, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings by clicking Settings icon on the Start menu or by pressing the Windows key + I simultaneously. the Settings window opens, click the Devices icon.
- Click Printers & scanners. If the Printer driver in step 2 is already successfully installed, then the printer should you have entered into the list of Printers & scanners.
- If the Samsung CLP-300N already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install Samsung CLP-300N Driver Printer on a Mac OS X
- Click System Preferences menu then choice Print & Fax.
- Click on this (+) symbol to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear, if does Samsung CLP-300N not appear, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. or you can select dropdown to select a Samsung CLP-300N driver. You will have a few Options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6), postscript, or zpl unless printer specifies differently.
- Open up office software then select File and Page Setup (you can doinn Microsoft word).
- In page Setup change Format for to your installed printer driver and Select Drop Down for Paper Size. or based on your formatting.
- Word will show you the Paper size you created. Now you can put Test Print to test. Go to File Print.
- You have setup your Samsung CLP-300N Printer on Mac OS X and Successfully Printed a test print.