Samsung CLP-650N Driver for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux – The networkable color laser Samsung CLP-650N, The Korean company advertises the printer series with the slogan “no one is quieter”, which the CLP-650N has to prove in the test. A duplex unit for automatic two-sided printing is not available for both devices. They can do so Postscript3, PCL6, SPL-C (Samsung’s native printer language), and even with the operating systems, they are very flexible: There are drivers for Windows 98+, Linux and MacOS.
The print performance should be at 20 pages per minute, both in color and in black and white. The printers of the Samsung CLP-650N make a solid impression. They work with a physical resolution of 2,400 x 600 dpi, which, however, does not affect the print quality as much as the high number of dpi suggests. The color reproduction is good, skin tones appear a bit pale, in the same color areas are light stripes.
The specified printing capacity of 20 pages per minute (color and b / w) is confirmed in the test. The speed of photo and graphics printing is very high in the mid-range printers sector. The text print is excellent in all quality levels, and also in the printing costs, the Samsung CLP-650 series does not hide. The Samsung CLP-650N is suitable for small to medium-sized workgroups, while the non-networkable SAmsung CLP-650N is recommended for the single-user videographer. On this page, you can download Samsung CLP-650N driver for maintenance your printer and get all features work with your computer. go to Samsung CLP-620nd Driver for another series.
Samsung CLP-650N Driver Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 10 32bit (x86) | Windows 10 64bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64bit (x64) | Windows 8 32bit (x86) | Windows 8 64bit (x64) | Windows 7 32bit (x86) | Windows 7 64bit (x64) | Windows Vista 32bit (x86) | Windows Vista 64bit (x64) | Windows XP)
- Macintosh (Mac OS X 10.13 | Mac OS X 10.12 | Mac OS X 10.11 | Mac OS X 10.10 | Mac OS X 10.9 | Mac OS X 10.8 | Mac OS X 10.7 | Mac OS X 10.6)
- Linux (Debian | Ubuntu | and others Linux Distro)
Download Samsung CLP-650N Drivers & Softwares
Samsung CLP-650N Windows Driver
Samsung CLP-650N Driver for Windows Download
Samsung CLP-650N Mac Driver
Samsung CLP-650N Driver for Mac OS Download
Read Also: Samsung CLP-610ND Driver for another printer driver.
How to install Samsung CLP-650N Driver on a Windows
- Connect your Samsung CLP-650N printer to a Windows PC you and make sure the printer is turned on in the State. If your printer includes a printer wireless, turn on the Samsung CLP-650N printer and select one of the available connection methods. If the automatic connection method (auto connect) is available, select that method.
- Download the latest driver for Samsung CLP-650N you have and install on your Windows PC you wish. After successful driver installed, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings by clicking Settings icon on the Start menu or by pressing the Windows key + I simultaneously. the Settings window opens, click the Devices icon.
- Click Printers & scanners. If the Printer driver in step 2 is already successfully installed, then the printer should you have entered into the list of Printers & scanners.
- If the Samsung CLP-650N already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install Samsung CLP-650N Driver on a Mac OS X
- Click System Preferences menu then choice Print & Fax.
- Click on this (+) symbol to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear, if does Samsung CLP-650N not appear, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. or you can select dropdown to select a Samsung CLP-650N driver. You will have a few Options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6), postscript, or zpl unless printer specifies differently.
- Open up office software then select File and Page Setup (you can doinn Microsoft word).
- In page Setup change Format for to your installed printer driver and Select Drop Down for Paper Size. or based on your formatting.
- Word will show you the Paper size you created. Now you can put Test Print to test. Go to File Print.
- You have setup your Samsung CLP-650N Printer on Mac OS X and Successfully Printed a test print.