Samsung CLP-660ND Driver for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux
Samsung CLP-660ND Driver for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux – The Samsung CLP-660ND is a high-quality laser printer for crisp details and brilliant color. Compact and network-capable, the table unit is ideal for small workgroups and home offices.
With a print speed of up to 24 pages per minute, you can create lightning-fast color printouts in an excellent resolution of 2,400 x 600 dpi. The CLP 660ND works sparingly with duplex printing and achieves peak utilization of up to 80,000 pages per month. If the product manuals, software drivers and the PC connection cable are not included. Samsung CLP-660ND Software drivers and manuals can be obtained free of charge from the respective manufacturer pages on the Internet.
Current drivers for Samsung CLP-660ND devices can be found in the product-related operating system on the manufacturer pages of the respective brands or from this page. Manufacturers are constantly striving to update their drivers for current operating systems and keep them up-to-date. On this page, you can download Samsung CLP-660ND driver for maintenance your printer and get all features work with your computer. go to Samsung CLP-650n Driver for another series.
Samsung CLP-660ND Driver Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 10 32bit (x86) | Windows 10 64bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64bit (x64) | Windows 8 32bit (x86) | Windows 8 64bit (x64) | Windows 7 32bit (x86) | Windows 7 64bit (x64) | Windows Vista 32bit (x86) | Windows Vista 64bit (x64) | Windows XP)
- Macintosh (Mac OS X 10.13 | Mac OS X 10.12 | Mac OS X 10.11 | Mac OS X 10.10 | Mac OS X 10.9 | Mac OS X 10.8 | Mac OS X 10.7 | Mac OS X 10.6)
- Linux (Debian | Ubuntu | and others Linux Distro)
Download Samsung CLP-660ND Drivers & Softwares
Samsung CLP-660ND Windows Driver
Samsung CLP-660ND Driver for Windows Download
Samsung CLP-660ND Mac Driver
Samsung CLP-660ND Driver for Mac OS Download
Samsung CLP-660ND Linux Driver
Samsung CLP-660ND Driver for Linux Download
Read Also: Samsung CLP-620ND Driver for another printer driver.
How to install Samsung CLP-660ND Driver on a Windows
- Connect your Samsung CLP-660ND printer to a Windows PC you and make sure the printer is turned on in the State. If your printer includes a printer wireless, turn on the Samsung CLP-660ND printer and select one of the available connection methods. If the automatic connection method (auto connect) is available, select that method.
- Download the latest driver for Samsung CLP-660ND you have and install on your Windows PC you wish. After successful driver installed, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings by clicking Settings icon on the Start menu or by pressing the Windows key + I simultaneously. the Settings window opens, click the Devices icon.
- Click Printers & scanners. If the Printer driver in step 2 is already successfully installed, then the printer should you have entered into the list of Printers & scanners.
- If the Samsung CLP-660ND already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install Samsung CLP-660ND Driver on a Mac OS X
- Click System Preferences menu then choice Print & Fax.
- Click on this (+) symbol to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear, if does Samsung CLP-660ND not appear, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. or you can select dropdown to select a Samsung CLP-660ND driver. You will have a few Options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6), postscript, or zpl unless printer specifies differently.
- Open up office software then select File and Page Setup (you can doinn Microsoft word).
- In page Setup change Format for to your installed printer driver and Select Drop Down for Paper Size. or based on your formatting.
- Word will show you the Paper size you created. Now you can put Test Print to test. Go to File Print.
- You have setup your Samsung CLP-660ND Printer on Mac OS X and Successfully Printed a test print.