Samsung CLP-775ND Driver for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux – The Samsung CLP-775ND offers high performance for office environments at a fair price. The color laser printer optimizes your print output and operating costs. He does one print job at a time and delivers untiringly brilliant color printouts in a jiffy-the ultimate helper in the office. Print small or large documents 1.5 times faster than with a single-core processor: a 600 MHz dual-core processor, parallel printing technology, and extensible storage capacity make it possible. Improve productivity and workflow in your office and print important documents in high quality and completely stress-free. Thanks to its resolution of 9,600 X 600 dpi, the CLP 775ND effortlessly achieves excellent color brilliance. The easy Color manager and an improved CTD sensor provide clear contours and professional color printouts.
The easy adjustment of color balance, brightness, contrast, and saturation will keep you in control of your color printouts. Samsung CLP 775ND with the Ethernet interface, you can increase your productivity by simply connecting the printer to your network. Improve your communication skills with the Samsung color laser printer CLP-775ND and keep in touch. Thanks to the high print speed on the first page of the CLP 775ND, you’ll be holding your printout in less than 10 or 11 seconds (black and white/color). With a print speed of 33 pages per minute and a convincing resolution, the CLP 775ND delivers professional-quality printouts to your office.
Think about what you can do in the saved time. Was communication with your old printers a problem so far? Take the next step: With the large, bright display of the CLP 775ND, you never have to worry about the meaning of abbreviations and error messages again. The CLP 775ND 4-line LCD screen offers twice as much space as traditional printers for optimally readable status messages. On this page, you can download Samsung CLP-775ND driver for maintenance your printer and get all features work with your computer. Go to Samsung CLP-770nd Driver for another series.
Samsung CLP-775ND Driver Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 10 32bit (x86) | Windows 10 64bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64bit (x64) | Windows 8 32bit (x86) | Windows 8 64bit (x64) | Windows 7 32bit (x86) | Windows 7 64bit (x64) | Windows Vista 32bit (x86) | Windows Vista 64bit (x64) | Windows XP)
- Macintosh (Mac OS X 10.13 | Mac OS X 10.12 | Mac OS X 10.11 | Mac OS X 10.10 | Mac OS X 10.9 | Mac OS X 10.8 | Mac OS X 10.7 | Mac OS X 10.6)
- Linux (Debian | Ubuntu | and others Linux Distro)
Download Samsung CLP-775ND Drivers & Softwares
Samsung CLP-775ND Windows Driver
Samsung CLP-775ND Driver for Windows Download
Samsung CLP-775ND Mac Driver
Samsung CLP-775ND Driver for Mac OS Download
Samsung CLP-775ND Linux Driver
Samsung CLP-775ND Driver for Linux Download
Read Also: Samsung CLP-680ND Driver for another printer driver.
How to install Samsung CLP-775ND Driver on a Windows
- Connect your Samsung CLP-775ND printer to a Windows PC you and make sure the printer is turned on in the State. If your printer includes a printer wireless, turn on the Samsung CLP-775ND printer and select one of the available connection methods. If the automatic connection method (auto connect) is available, select that method.
- Download the latest driver for Samsung CLP-775ND you have and install on your Windows PC you wish. After successful driver installed, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings by clicking Settings icon on the Start menu or by pressing the Windows key + I simultaneously. The Settings window opens, click the Devices icon.
- Click Printers & scanners. If the Printer driver in step 2 is already successfully installed, then the printer should know you have entered into the list of Printers & Scanners.
- If the Samsung CLP-775ND already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install Samsung CLP-775ND Driver on a Mac OS X
- Click System Preferences menu then choice Print & Fax.
- Click on this (+) symbol to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear, if does Samsung CLP-775ND not look, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. Or you can choose drop-down to choose a Samsung CLP-775ND driver. You will have a few Options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6), postscript, or zpl unless printer specifies differently.
- Open up office software then select File and Page Setup (you can doing Microsoft word).
- In page Setup change Format for to your installed printer driver and Select Drop Down for Paper Size. or based on your formatting.
- Word will show you the Paper size you created. Now you can put Test Print to test. Go to File Print.
- You have set up your Samsung CLP-775ND Printer on Mac OS X and Successfully Printed a test print.
Printer Forum shares about drivers and solutions for printer devices. We index the driver download link directly from the official support.