Samsung CLP-680ND Driver for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux
Samsung CLP-680ND Driver for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux – (ReCP stands for “Rendering engine for Clean page”) improves the overall quality and liveliness of your expression. This ensures that each expression looks great. The color points are set extremely precisely, avoiding, for example, white edges on objects and fonts.
Samsung developed polymer toner are more uniform than conventional toners for Samsung CLP-680ND. They can be applied in high precision evenly and thinner. The result is clear and vivid printouts. The increased wax content also improves the gloss and ensures a higher longevity because unwanted fading is prevented.
On certain days, some printers never seem to be ready. Samsung CLP-680ND With the 533 MHz dual-CPU of the CLP 680DW and 256 MB of memory (expandable to 512 MB), you can be sure that this printer can shoulder all the needs of your working group. On this page, you can download Samsung CLP-680ND driver for maintenance your printer and get all features work with your computer. go to Samsung CLP-670nd Driver for another series.
Samsung CLP-680ND Driver Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 10 32bit (x86) | Windows 10 64bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64bit (x64) | Windows 8 32bit (x86) | Windows 8 64bit (x64) | Windows 7 32bit (x86) | Windows 7 64bit (x64) | Windows Vista 32bit (x86) | Windows Vista 64bit (x64) | Windows XP)
- Macintosh (Mac OS X 10.13 | Mac OS X 10.12 | Mac OS X 10.11 | Mac OS X 10.10 | Mac OS X 10.9 | Mac OS X 10.8 | Mac OS X 10.7 | Mac OS X 10.6)
- Linux (Debian | Ubuntu | and others Linux Distro)
Download Samsung CLP-680ND Drivers & Softwares
Samsung CLP-680ND Windows Driver
Samsung CLP-680ND Driver for Windows Download
Samsung CLP-680ND Mac Driver
Samsung CLP-680ND Driver for Mac OS Download
Samsung CLP-680ND Linux Driver
Samsung CLP-680ND Driver for Linux Download
Read Also: Samsung CLP-670N Driver for another printer driver.
How to install Samsung CLP-680ND Driver on a Windows
- Connect your Samsung CLP-680ND printer to a Windows PC you and make sure the printer is turned on in the State. If your printer includes a printer wireless, turn on the Samsung CLP-680ND printer and select one of the available connection methods. If the automatic connection method (auto connect) is available, select that method.
- Download the latest driver for Samsung CLP-680ND you have and install on your Windows PC you wish. After successful driver installed, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings by clicking Settings icon on the Start menu or by pressing the Windows key + I simultaneously. the Settings window opens, click the Devices icon.
- Click Printers & scanners. If the Printer driver in step 2 is already successfully installed, then the printer should you have entered into the list of Printers & scanners.
- If the Samsung CLP-680ND already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install Samsung CLP-680ND Driver on a Mac OS X
- Click System Preferences menu then choice Print & Fax.
- Click on this (+) symbol to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear, if does Samsung CLP-680ND not appear, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. or you can select dropdown to select a Samsung CLP-680ND driver. You will have a few Options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6), postscript, or zpl unless printer specifies differently.
- Open up office software then select File and Page Setup (you can doinn Microsoft word).
- In page Setup change Format for to your installed printer driver and Select Drop Down for Paper Size. or based on your formatting.
- Word will show you the Paper size you created. Now you can put Test Print to test. Go to File Print.
- You have setup your Samsung CLP-680ND Printer on Mac OS X and Successfully Printed a test print.