Samsung CLX-2160 Driver for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux – The Samsung CLX-2160 offers professional quality in the desktop format and brings impressive colors into play in everything you have to do. From full-color printing to express color copies to an ink scan, no other multi-colored laser device offers you so much power in such a compact enclosure. With the Samsung CLX-2160 color laser printers, it’s as easy as never before to print, scan and copy in laser precision and impressive colors, and all without having to leave the desk. the perfect complement to any office or workplace. Its graceful shape and clear, attractive design make it possible to seamlessly integrate the Samsung CLX-2160 into the daily working life while leaving the best visual impression at the same time. Never before did a color laser multifunction on your desk look so good.
Professional performance with minimal space requirements. Up to 50 percent smaller than comparable models and weighing not even 17 kg. The CLX-2160 is designed to make the most of the very limited space of modern desks. Brilliant performance in color. Print, scan and copy at laser speed with the highest precision. The Samsung CLX-2160-multifunction delivers excellent color results in professional quality, with extremely low noise and easy operation. The optimal result for your work. Copy your documents in brilliant color quality. With a copy speed of up to 4 copies per minute and a resolution of up to 1,200 x 600 dpi in photo mode. scan templates in sharp full color with a resolution of up to 4,800 X 4,800 dpi and all this without clutter and the cost of another peripheral device. Now you are bringing impressive colors of the highest quality to the paper. Whatever you are printing. With a resolution of up to 2,400 x 600 dpi and a print speed of up to 4 pages per minute in color and 16 pages per minute in black and white.
Fascinating ease of use. Every step is as simple as possible. The Samsung CLX-2160 makes your working life easier. Easily change toner thanks to the specially designed, Remove the lid, pull out the empty cartridge, and complete the insert. Copy and print front and back of each EC or business card onto a sheet of paper with just one keystroke. Only Samsung Technology offers you this comfort. Quick selection of the desired action and clear information about each step, the large buttons, the well-read display, as well as the clearly arranged status led make every application easy. On this page, you can download Samsung CLX-2160 driver for maintenance your printer and get all features work with your computer. Go to Samsung CLP-775nd Driver for another series.
Samsung CLX-2160 Driver Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 10 32bit (x86) | Windows 10 64bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64bit (x64) | Windows 8 32bit (x86) | Windows 8 64bit (x64) | Windows 7 32bit (x86) | Windows 7 64bit (x64) | Windows Vista 32bit (x86) | Windows Vista 64bit (x64) | Windows XP)
- Macintosh (Mac OS X 10.13 | Mac OS X 10.12 | Mac OS X 10.11 | Mac OS X 10.10 | Mac OS X 10.9 | Mac OS X 10.8 | Mac OS X 10.7 | Mac OS X 10.6)
Download Samsung CLX-2160 Drivers & Softwares
Read Also: Samsung CLX-8640ND Driver for another printer driver.
How to install Samsung CLX-2160 Driver on a Windows
- Connect your Samsung CLX-2160 printer to a Windows PC you and make sure the printer is turned on in the State. If your printer includes a printer wireless, turn on the Samsung CLX-2160 printer and select one of the available connection methods. If the automatic connection method (auto connect) is available, select that method.
- Download the latest driver for Samsung CLX-2160 you have and install on your Windows PC you wish. After successful driver installed, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings by clicking Settings icon on the Start menu or by pressing the Windows key + I simultaneously. The Settings window opens, click the Devices icon.
- Click Printers & scanners. If the Printer driver in step 2 is already successfully installed, then the printer should know you have entered into the list of Printers & Scanners.
- If the Samsung CLX-2160 already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install Samsung CLX-2160 Driver on a Mac OS X
- Click System Preferences menu then choice Print & Fax.
- Click on this (+) symbol to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear, if does Samsung CLX-2160 not look, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. Or you can choose drop-down to choose a Samsung CLX-2160 driver. You will have a few Options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6), postscript, or zpl unless printer specifies differently.
- Open up office software then select File and Page Setup (you can doing Microsoft word).
- In page Setup change Format for to your installed printer driver and Select Drop Down for Paper Size. or based on your formatting.
- Word will show you the Paper size you created. Now you can put Test Print to test. Go to File Print.
- You have set up your Samsung CLX-2160 Printer on Mac OS X and Successfully Printed a test print.