Samsung CLX-3175FW Driver for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux
Samsung CLX-3175FW Driver for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux – Switch from the inkjet printer to a high-quality color laser all-rounder with Wi-Fi. Samsung CLX-3175FW is compact design and quality prints give you the perfect reason to do so. Thanks to its gigantic print speed and the high-speed USB 2.0 port, you will never have to wait long. Send color faxes. The sending of color faxes is only possible if the addressee also has a color-capable fax machine.
Built-in Ethernet 10/100 Base-TX and Wireless 802.11b / g let you work anywhere with the Samsung CLX-3175FW. And by the way, set an elegant mark in terms of design – not to mention an outstanding print result. Samsung CLX-3175FW offers special copy features that open up completely new possibilities. Print two or four pages reduced in size on one sheet. Or make a poster with a poster print of up to 16 single sheets (2 x 2, 3 x 3, 4 x 4)! The Clone Copy feature makes copies of a template and prints them on a sheet as often as they fit.
Thanks to the highest copy speed in its class you can reduce your working time, even with very large copy jobs. On this page, you can download Samsung CLX-3175FW driver for maintenance your printer and get all features work with your computer. Go to Samsung CLX-3175FN Driver for another series.
Samsung CLX-3175FW Driver Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 10 32bit (x86) | Windows 10 64bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64bit (x64) | Windows 8 32bit (x86) | Windows 8 64bit (x64) | Windows 7 32bit (x86) | Windows 7 64bit (x64) | Windows Vista 32bit (x86) | Windows Vista 64bit (x64) | Windows XP)
- Macintosh (Mac OS X 10.13 | Mac OS X 10.12 | Mac OS X 10.11 | Mac OS X 10.10 | Mac OS X 10.9 | Mac OS X 10.8 | Mac OS X 10.7 | Mac OS X 10.6)
Download Samsung CLX-3175FW Drivers & Softwares
Read Also: Samsung CLX-3175 Driver for another printer driver.
How to install Samsung CLX-3175FW Driver on a Windows
- Connect your Samsung CLX-3175FW printer to a Windows PC you and make sure the printer is turned on in the State. If your printer includes a printer wireless, turn on the Samsung CLX-3175FW printer and select one of the available connection methods. If the automatic connection method (auto connect) is available, select that method.
- Download the latest driver for Samsung CLX-3175FW you have and install on your Windows PC you wish. After successful driver installed, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings by clicking Settings icon on the Start menu or by pressing the Windows key + I simultaneously. The Settings window opens, click the Devices icon.
- Click Printers & scanners. If the Printer driver in step 2 is already successfully installed, then the printer should know you have entered into the list of Printers & Scanners.
- If the Samsung CLX-3175FW already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install Samsung CLX-3175FW Driver on a Mac OS X
- Click System Preferences menu then choice Print & Fax.
- Click on this (+) symbol to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear, if does Samsung CLX-3175FW not look, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. Or you can choose drop-down to choose a Samsung CLX-3175FW driver. You will have a few Options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6), postscript, or ZPL unless printer specifies differently.
- Open up office software then select File and Page Setup (you can doing Microsoft word).
- In page Setup change Format for to your installed printer driver and Select Drop Down for Paper Size. or based on your formatting.
- Word will show you the Paper size you created. Now you can put Test Print to test. Go to File Print.
- You have set up your Samsung CLX-3175FW Printer on Mac OS X and Successfully Printed a test print.