Samsung CLX-3185 Driver for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux
Samsung CLX-3185 Driver for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux – With Samsung’s versatile 4-in-1 printer CLX-3185, you can easily print a presentation for the important meeting, scan some of your favorite photos, and send them to your family. And all with a maximum of comfort. Use the super comfortable one-touch WiFi to quickly and easily connect to your Wi-Fi. Just one keystroke-no manual configuration or complicated passwords.
This liberating comfort is complemented by high-quality color printing up to 2.400 x 600 dpi. Despite this ease of use and performance, the compact CLX 3185 easily fits almost anywhere. Equipment practically at the Samsung CLX-3185 is the WPS button, which allows the color laser multifunction device to be easily integrated into a WLAN network.
In addition to wireless control, it offers Ethernet, USB and PictBridge USB connections. Via the latter, digital cameras can be connected directly to the Samsung model to print them without any connection to the PC. The Samsung CLX-3185 has a fax and a sumptuous driver equipment. On this page, you can download Samsung CLX-3185 driver for maintenance your printer and get all features work with your computer. Go to Samsung CLX-3180 Driver for another series.
Samsung CLX-3185 Driver Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 10 32bit (x86) | Windows 10 64bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64bit (x64) | Windows 8 32bit (x86) | Windows 8 64bit (x64) | Windows 7 32bit (x86) | Windows 7 64bit (x64) | Windows Vista 32bit (x86) | Windows Vista 64bit (x64) | Windows XP)
- Macintosh (Mac OS X 10.13 | Mac OS X 10.12 | Mac OS X 10.11 | Mac OS X 10.10 | Mac OS X 10.9 | Mac OS X 10.8 | Mac OS X 10.7 | Mac OS X 10.6)
Download Samsung CLX-3185 Drivers & Softwares
Samsung CLX-3185 Windows Driver
Samsung CLX-3185 Printer Driver for Windows Download
Samsung CLX-3185 Scanner Driver for Windows Download
Samsung CLX-3185 Mac Driver
Samsung CLX-3185 Printer Driver for Mac OS Download
Samsung CLX-3185 Scanner Driver for Mac OS Download
Read Also: Samsung CLX-3175FW Driver for another printer driver.
How to install Samsung CLX-3185 Driver on a Windows
- Connect your Samsung CLX-3185 printer to a Windows PC you and make sure the printer is turned on in the State. If your printer includes a printer wireless, turn on the Samsung CLX-3185 printer and select one of the available connection methods. If the automatic connection method (auto connect) is available, select that method.
- Download the latest driver for Samsung CLX-3185 you have and install on your Windows PC you wish. After successful driver installed, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings by clicking Settings icon on the Start menu or by pressing the Windows key + I simultaneously. The Settings window opens, click the Devices icon.
- Click Printers & scanners. If the Printer driver in step 2 is already successfully installed, then the printer should know you have entered into the list of Printers & Scanners.
- If the Samsung CLX-3185 already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install Samsung CLX-3185 Driver on a Mac OS X
- Click System Preferences menu then choice Print & Fax.
- Click on this (+) symbol to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear, if does Samsung CLX-3185 not look, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. Or you can choose drop-down to choose a Samsung CLX-3185 driver. You will have a few Options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6), postscript, or ZPL unless printer specifies differently.
- Open up office software then select File and Page Setup (you can doing Microsoft word).
- In page Setup change Format for to your installed printer driver and Select Drop Down for Paper Size. or based on your formatting.
- Word will show you the Paper size you created. Now you can put Test Print to test. Go to File Print.
- You have set up your Samsung CLX-3185 Printer on Mac OS X and Successfully Printed a test print.