Samsung CLX-3185FW Driver for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux
Samsung CLX-3185FW Driver for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux – Due to its high resolution of 2,400 x 600 dpi, the Samsung CLX-3185FW achieves excellent color fidelity and contour sharpness. Unlike other color printers, it uses particularly fine and even toner particles. You will be amazed by the vivid and appealing print results. The Samsung CLX-3185FW is really whisper-quiet with a noise level of less than 46 DBA (color Printing) and 48 DBA (Black and white printing). Its operating noise is, therefore, quieter than a modern refrigerator. This printer does its job very discreetly while you can do it.
The Samsung CLX-3185FW prints 16 pages per minute in black-and-white printing or 4 pages per minute in color printing. In standby mode, the Samsung CLX-3185FW prints the first black and white page in just 14 seconds, the first colored page in 26 seconds. Its high resolution of 2400 x 600 dpi will certainly also meet your quality requirements. In the modern business world, there is simply no room for devices that are wasteful of energy. That’s why the Samsung CLX-3185FW has its power button easily accessible at the front panel, so you can switch to the energy-saving standby mode at any time. Now if you want to print something quickly, no problem. Press again and the printer is ready for operation.
Network your entire office environment and benefit from improved and more efficient workflows. By using a common printer, you and your colleagues can save a lot of time and maintenance costs. via the existing Ethernet interface, the network-capable laser printer Samsung CLX-3185FW can be easily integrated into your network. On this page, you can download Samsung CLX-3185FW driver for maintenance your printer and get all features work with your computer. Go to Samsung CLX-3185FN Driver for another series.
Samsung CLX-3185FW Driver Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 10 32bit (x86) | Windows 10 64bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64bit (x64) | Windows 8 32bit (x86) | Windows 8 64bit (x64) | Windows 7 32bit (x86) | Windows 7 64bit (x64) | Windows Vista 32bit (x86) | Windows Vista 64bit (x64) | Windows XP)
- Macintosh (Mac OS X 10.13 | Mac OS X 10.12 | Mac OS X 10.11 | Mac OS X 10.10 | Mac OS X 10.9 | Mac OS X 10.8 | Mac OS X 10.7 | Mac OS X 10.6)
Download Samsung CLX-3185FW Drivers & Softwares
Read Also: Samsung CLX-3185 Driver for another printer driver.
How to install Samsung CLX-3185FW Driver on a Windows
- Connect your Samsung CLX-3185FW printer to a Windows PC you and make sure the printer is turned on in the State. If your printer includes a printer wireless, turn on the Samsung CLX-3185FW printer and select one of the available connection methods. If the automatic connection method (auto connect) is available, select that method.
- Download the latest driver for Samsung CLX-3185FW you have and install on your Windows PC you wish. After successful driver installed, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings by clicking Settings icon on the Start menu or by pressing the Windows key + I simultaneously. The Settings window opens, click the Devices icon.
- Click Printers & scanners. If the Printer driver in step 2 is already successfully installed, then the printer should know you have entered into the list of Printers & Scanners.
- If the Samsung CLX-3185FW already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install Samsung CLX-3185FW Driver on a Mac OS X
- Click System Preferences menu then choice Print & Fax.
- Click on this (+) symbol to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear, if does Samsung CLX-3185FW not look, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. Or you can choose drop-down to choose a Samsung CLX-3185FW driver. You will have a few Options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6), postscript, or ZPL unless printer specifies differently.
- Open up office software then select File and Page Setup (you can doing Microsoft word).
- In page Setup change Format for to your installed printer driver and Select Drop Down for Paper Size. or based on your formatting.
- Word will show you the Paper size you created. Now you can put Test Print to test. Go to File Print.
- You have set up your Samsung CLX-3185FW Printer on Mac OS X and Successfully Printed a test print.