Samsung CLX-3185N Driver for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux – The fax has a 240 number-taking speed dial memory and allows you to send up to 249 faxes at the same time, the Samsung CLX-3185N has no fax. The paper feeder has a capacity of up to 130 sheets and the paper output holds a maximum of 80 sheets.
One of the differences is in the supported printer languages, the Samsung CLX-3185N understands only SPL-C. A 360 MHz processor has all, but a 256 MB of memory can only have the two most expensive models, the cheapest option has only 128 MB inside. The same is the case with the scanning functions because here the Samsung CLX-3185N can only run scan-to-PC, the other two but still scan-to-email and scan-to-USB. To continue with the differences, we now come to the interfaces and as mentioned at the beginning, one recognizes these to the name of the laser printer.
The Samsung CLX-3185N model is content with a USB 2.0 port to carry out the data transfer, the network models both have a PictBridge port and an Ethernet card, the model can still call a WLAN module own, in order to be also in a wireless network can be integrated. On this page, you can download Samsung CLX-3185N driver for maintenance your printer and get all features work with your computer. Go to Samsung CLX-3185FW Driver for another series.
Samsung CLX-3185N Driver Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 10 32bit (x86) | Windows 10 64bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64bit (x64) | Windows 8 32bit (x86) | Windows 8 64bit (x64) | Windows 7 32bit (x86) | Windows 7 64bit (x64) | Windows Vista 32bit (x86) | Windows Vista 64bit (x64) | Windows XP)
- Macintosh (Mac OS X 10.13 | Mac OS X 10.12 | Mac OS X 10.11 | Mac OS X 10.10 | Mac OS X 10.9 | Mac OS X 10.8 | Mac OS X 10.7 | Mac OS X 10.6)
Download Samsung CLX-3185N Drivers & Softwares
Read Also: Samsung CLX-3185FN Driver for another printer driver.
How to install Samsung CLX-3185N Driver on a Windows
- Connect your Samsung CLX-3185N printer to a Windows PC you and make sure the printer is turned on in the State. If your printer includes a printer wireless, turn on the Samsung CLX-3185N printer and select one of the available connection methods. If the automatic connection method (auto connect) is available, select that method.
- Download the latest driver for Samsung CLX-3185N you have and install on your Windows PC you wish. After successful driver installed, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings by clicking Settings icon on the Start menu or by pressing the Windows key + I simultaneously. The Settings window opens, click the Devices icon.
- Click Printers & scanners. If the Printer driver in step 2 is already successfully installed, then the printer should know you have entered into the list of Printers & Scanners.
- If the Samsung CLX-3185N already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install Samsung CLX-3185N Driver on a Mac OS X
- Click System Preferences menu then choice Print & Fax.
- Click on this (+) symbol to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear, if does Samsung CLX-3185N not look, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. Or you can choose drop-down to choose a Samsung CLX-3185N driver. You will have a few Options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6), postscript, or ZPL unless printer specifies differently.
- Open up office software then select File and Page Setup (you can doing Microsoft word).
- In page Setup change Format for to your installed printer driver and Select Drop Down for Paper Size. or based on your formatting.
- Word will show you the Paper size you created. Now you can put Test Print to test. Go to File Print.
- You have set up your Samsung CLX-3185N Printer on Mac OS X and Successfully Printed a test print.
Printer Forum shares about drivers and solutions for printer devices. We index the driver download link directly from the official support.