Samsung CLX-6260FD Driver for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux
Samsung CLX-6260FD Driver for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux – With 4-in-1 functionality, the Samsung CLX-6260FD printer optimizes workflows and ensures that print jobs run as efficiently as possible in the office. With the functions for printing, copying, scanning and faxing, the CLX-6260FD offers flexibility and simplifies many workflows. Many innovative features such as identity card copy, n-up copy, e-mail scanning, and convenient PC fax functionality Ensure that your employees have the functionality they need for a modern business environment.
Samsung CLX-6260FD’s unique ReCP technology (ReCP stands for “Rendering Engine for the Clean page”) improves the overall quality and vibrancy of your color printing. This ensures that each expression looks perfect. The color points are set extremely precisely, avoiding, for example, white edges on objects and fonts.
On certain days, some printers never seem to be ready. With the 533 MHz dual CPU of the Samsung CLX 6260FD and a memory of 512 MB (expandable to 1GB), you can be sure that this printer can shoulder all the requirements of your working group. On this page, you can download Samsung CLX-6260FD driver for maintenance your printer and get all features work with your computer. Go to Samsung CLX-6250fx Driver for another series.
Samsung CLX-6260FD Driver Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 10 32bit (x86) | Windows 10 64bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64bit (x64) | Windows 8 32bit (x86) | Windows 8 64bit (x64) | Windows 7 32bit (x86) | Windows 7 64bit (x64) | Windows Vista 32bit (x86) | Windows Vista 64bit (x64) | Windows XP)
- Macintosh (Mac OS X 10.13 | Mac OS X 10.12 | Mac OS X 10.11 | Mac OS X 10.10 | Mac OS X 10.9 | Mac OS X 10.8 | Mac OS X 10.7 | Mac OS X 10.6)
Download Samsung CLX-6260FD Drivers & Softwares
Samsung CLX-6260FD Linux Driver
Samsung CLX-6260FD Printer Driver for Linux Download
Read Also: Samsung CLX-6240FX Driver for another printer driver.
How to install Samsung CLX-6260FD Driver on a Windows
- Connect your Samsung CLX-6260FD printer to a Windows PC you and make sure the printer is turned on in the State. If your printer includes a printer wireless, turn on the Samsung CLX-6260FD printer and select one of the available connection methods. If the automatic connection method (auto connect) is available, select that method.
- Download the latest driver for Samsung CLX-6260FD you have and install on your Windows PC you wish. After successful driver installed, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings by clicking Settings icon on the Start menu or by pressing the Windows key + I simultaneously. The Settings window opens, click the Devices icon.
- Click Printers & scanners. If the Printer driver in step 2 is already successfully installed, then the printer should know you have entered into the list of Printers & Scanners.
- If the Samsung CLX-6260FD already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install Samsung CLX-6260FD Driver on a Mac OS X
- Click System Preferences menu then choice Print & Fax.
- Click on this (+) symbol to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear, if does Samsung CLX-6260FD not look, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. Or you can choose drop-down to choose a Samsung CLX-6260FD driver. You will have a few Options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6), postscript, or ZPL unless printer specifies differently.
- Open up office software then select File and Page Setup (you can doing Microsoft word).
- In page Setup change Format for to your installed printer driver and Select Drop Down for Paper Size. or based on your formatting.
- Word will show you the Paper size you created. Now you can put Test Print to test. Go to File Print.
- You have set up your Samsung CLX-6260FD Printer on Mac OS X and Successfully Printed a test print.