Samsung ML-1620 Driver for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux – Samsung ML-1620 Printer with ink cartridges compatible laser performance for Samsung ML series, produces high-quality prints from the Samsung ML-1620, while also to save the price tag on creating paper and save time.
Samsung ML-1620 driver and Software Download OS Compatibility is Windows only and not supported Mac OS, For anybody Samsung printer device users for software that support printers, various working systems support Windows XP/VISTA/7 or above.
On this page, you can download Samsung ML-1620 driver for maintenance your printer and get all features work with your computer. Go to Samsung ML-1615 Driver for another series.
Samsung ML-1620 Driver Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 10 32bit (x86) | Windows 10 64bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64bit (x64) | Windows 8 32bit (x86) | Windows 8 64bit (x64) | Windows 7 32bit (x86) | Windows 7 64bit (x64) | Windows Vista 32bit (x86) | Windows Vista 64bit (x64) | Windows XP)
- Macintosh (Mac OS X 10.13 | Mac OS X 10.12 | Mac OS X 10.11 | Mac OS X 10.10 | Mac OS X 10.9 | Mac OS X 10.8 | Mac OS X 10.7 | Mac OS X 10.6)
Download Samsung ML-1620 Drivers & Softwares
Samsung ML-1620 Windows Driver
Samsung ML-1620 Printer Driver for Windows Download
Samsung ML-1620 Mac Driver
Samsung ML-1620 Printer Driver for Mac OS is not available.
Samsung ML-1620 Linux Driver
Samsung ML-1620 Printer Driver for Linux not available.
Read Also: Samsung ML-1610 Driver for another printer driver.
How to install Samsung ML-1620 Driver on a Windows
- Connect your Samsung ML-1620 printer to a Windows PC you and make sure the printer is turned on in the State. If your printer includes a printer wireless, turn on the Samsung ML-1620 printer and select one of the available connection methods. If the automatic connection method (auto connect) is available, select that method.
- Download the latest driver for Samsung ML-1620 you have and install on your Windows PC you wish. After successful driver installed, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings by clicking Settings icon on the Start menu or by pressing the Windows key + I simultaneously. The Settings window opens, click the Devices icon.
- Click Printers & scanners. If the Printer driver in step 2 is already successfully installed, then the printer should know you have entered into the list of Printers & Scanners.
- If the Samsung ML-1620 already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install Samsung ML-1620 Driver on a Mac OS X
- Click System Preferences menu then choice Print & Fax.
- Click on this (+) symbol to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear, if does Samsung ML-1620 not look, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. Or you can choose drop-down to choose a Samsung ML-1620 driver. You will have a few Options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6), postscript, or ZPL unless printer specifies differently.
- Open up office software then select File and Page Setup (you can doing Microsoft word).
- In page Setup change Format for to your installed printer driver and Select Drop Down for Paper Size. or based on your formatting.
- Word will show you the Paper size you created. Now you can put Test Print to test. Go to File Print.
- You have set up your Samsung ML-1620 Printer on Mac OS X and Successfully Printed a test print.