Samsung ML-1865W Driver for Windows, Mac OS, Linux
Samsung ML-1865W Driver for Windows, Mac OS, and Linux – Samsung’s ML-1865W is the world’s smallest WLAN-capable mono laser printer and a real asset for the environmentally friendly Home Office: It is particularly energy efficient and operates with a noise of less than 50 dB (a) Whisper-quiet. Wireless printing allows you to connect wirelessly: a pressure on the Wi-Fi protected set-up (WPS) button is sufficient, and the ML 1865W is ready to use in the wireless environment within a maximum of two minutes.
Thanks to the space-saving dimensions of just 341 x 224 x 184 millimeters, Samsung ML-1865W can be perfectly integrated into any environment. But despite its small size, the user does not have to do without performance: The ML-1865W prints up to 18 pages per minute with an effective resolution of 1,200 x 1,200 dpi. This provides the ideal conditions for regular use. In addition, the waiting times for printing are extremely short: the first page of the Small Wonder printer is already out after under 8.5 seconds.
Samsung ML-1865W with “one-touch” functions simplify operation, such as the soft power button for activating the Power saving mode. On this page, you can download Samsung ML-1865W driver for maintenance your printer and get all features work with your computer. Go to Samsung ML-1865 Driver for another series.
Samsung ML-1865W Driver Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 10 32bit (x86) | Windows 10 64bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64bit (x64) | Windows 8 32bit (x86) | Windows 8 64bit (x64) | Windows 7 32bit (x86) | Windows 7 64bit (x64) | Windows Vista 32bit (x86) | Windows Vista 64bit (x64) | Windows XP)
- Macintosh (Mac OS X 10.13 | Mac OS X 10.12 | Mac OS X 10.11 | Mac OS X 10.10 | Mac OS X 10.9 | Mac OS X 10.8 | Mac OS X 10.7 | Mac OS X 10.6)
Download Samsung ML-1865W Drivers & Softwares
Samsung ML-1865W Windows Driver
Samsung ML-1865W Printer Driver for Windows Download
Samsung ML-1865W Mac Driver
Samsung ML-1865W Printer Driver for Mac OS Download
Samsung ML-1865W Linux Driver
Samsung ML-1865W Printer Driver for Linux Download
Read Also: Samsung ML-1755 Driver for another printer driver.
How to install Samsung ML-1865W Driver on a Windows
- Connect your Samsung ML-1865W printer to a Windows PC you and make sure the printer is turned on in the State. If your printer includes a printer wireless, turn on the Samsung ML-1865W printer and select one of the available connection methods. If the automatic connection method (auto connect) is available, select that method.
- Download the latest driver for Samsung ML-1865W you have and install on your Windows PC you wish. After successful driver installed, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings by clicking Settings icon on the Start menu or by pressing the Windows key + I simultaneously. The Settings window opens, click the Devices icon.
- Click Printers & scanners. If the Printer driver in step 2 is already successfully installed, then the printer should know you have entered into the list of Printers & Scanners.
- If the Samsung ML-1865W already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install Samsung ML-1865W Driver on a Mac OS X
- Click System Preferences menu then choice Print & Fax.
- Click on this (+) symbol to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear, if does Samsung ML-1865W not look, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. Or you can choose drop-down to choose a Samsung ML-1865W driver. You will have a few Options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6), postscript, or ZPL unless printer specifies differently.
- Open up office software then select File and Page Setup (you can doing Microsoft word).
- In page Setup change Format for to your installed printer driver and Select Drop Down for Paper Size. or based on your formatting.
- Word will show you the Paper size you created. Now you can put Test Print to test. Go to File Print.
- You have set up your Samsung ML-1865W Printer on Mac OS X and Successfully Printed a test print.