Samsung ML-2155 Driver for Windows, Mac OS, Linux – This ML-2155 designed to meet the demands of busy workgroup environment, the Samsung ML-2155 is a high-performance monochrome laser printer facilitating you to get A1 quality prints at a touch of a button.
Printer Features are Produce high-resolution prints highlighting every minute detail and Produce prints at a fast speed of 20 pages-per-minute. Samsung ML-2155 supports a wide range of media in various sizes for your convenience and is compatible with Windows and Mac OS. It comes with a standard parallel and USB interfaces for enhanced connectivity.
On this page, you can download Samsung ML-2155 driver for maintenance your printer and get all features work with your computer. Go to Samsung ML-2152w Driver for another series.
Samsung ML-2155 Driver Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 10 32bit (x86) | Windows 10 64bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64bit (x64) | Windows 8 32bit (x86) | Windows 8 64bit (x64) | Windows 7 32bit (x86) | Windows 7 64bit (x64) | Windows Vista 32bit (x86) | Windows Vista 64bit (x64) | Windows XP)
- Macintosh (Mac OS X 10.13 | Mac OS X 10.12 | Mac OS X 10.11 | Mac OS X 10.10 | Mac OS X 10.9 | Mac OS X 10.8 | Mac OS X 10.7 | Mac OS X 10.6)
Download Samsung ML-2155 Drivers & Softwares
Samsung ML-2155 Windows Driver
Samsung ML-2155 Printer Driver for Windows Download
Samsung ML-2155 Mac Driver
Samsung ML-2155 Printer Driver for Mac OS Download
Samsung ML-2155 Linux Driver
Samsung ML-2155 Printer Driver for Linux is not available
Read Also: Samsung ML-2151n Driver for another printer driver.
How to install Samsung ML-2155 Driver on a Windows
- Connect your Samsung ML-2155 printer to a Windows PC you and make sure the printer is turned on in the State. If your printer includes a printer wireless, turn on the Samsung ML-2155 printer and select one of the available connection methods. If the automatic connection method (auto connect) is available, select that method.
- Download the latest driver for Samsung ML-2155 you have and install on your Windows PC you wish. After successful driver installed, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings by clicking Settings icon on the Start menu or by pressing the Windows key + I simultaneously. The Settings window opens, click the Devices icon.
- Click Printers & scanners. If the Printer driver in step 2 is already successfully installed, then the printer should know you have entered into the list of Printers & Scanners.
- If the Samsung ML-2155 already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install Samsung ML-2155 Driver on a Mac OS X
- Click System Preferences menu then choice Print & Fax.
- Click on this (+) symbol to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear, if does Samsung ML-2155 not look, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. Or you can choose drop-down to choose a Samsung ML-2155 driver. You will have a few Options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6), postscript, or ZPL unless printer specifies differently.
- Open up office software then select File and Page Setup (you can doing Microsoft word).
- In page Setup change Format for to your installed printer driver and Select Drop Down for Paper Size. or based on your formatting.
- Word will show you the Paper size you created. Now you can put Test Print to test. Go to File Print.
- You have set up your Samsung ML-2155 Printer on Mac OS X and Successfully Printed a test print.