Samsung ML-2240 Driver for Windows, Mac OS, Linux – The Samsung ML-2240 is a small, handy and fast-paced laser printer for b/W text and graphics printing that, with a current price of around 89 euros, does not leave any too noticeable damage to the bank statements. Designed for a maximum print capacity of 8,000 pages per month, Samsung ML-2240 should be particularly interesting for Heimanweder with a relatively high output of B/W prints such as hard-working students or academics or for smaller text offices.
The printer gets to the point relatively quickly and delivers up to 22 A4 pages per minute according to the manufacturer. The resolution of the Samsung ML-2240 of 1,200 times 600 pixels should also guarantee quite fine and clean graphics printouts. The ML-2240 can be used on Windows, Mac or Linux PCs, the installation should be relatively simple. There are 150 pages in the paper tray, 100 sheet space on the output surface – for daily use, this is likely to be sufficient in most cases.
From the factory, the Samsung ML-2240 printer is delivered with a toner cartridge for 700 pages – Unfortunately, Samsung is also practicing this bad habit of not filling the toner completely on sale. The replacement cassettes, on the other hand, hold about 1,500 pages. On this page, you can download Samsung ML-2240 driver for maintenance your printer and get all features work with your computer. Go to Samsung ML-2165W Driver for another series.
Samsung ML-2240 Driver Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 10 32bit (x86) | Windows 10 64bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64bit (x64) | Windows 8 32bit (x86) | Windows 8 64bit (x64) | Windows 7 32bit (x86) | Windows 7 64bit (x64) | Windows Vista 32bit (x86) | Windows Vista 64bit (x64) | Windows XP)
- Macintosh (Mac OS X 10.13 | Mac OS X 10.12 | Mac OS X 10.11 | Mac OS X 10.10 | Mac OS X 10.9 | Mac OS X 10.8 | Mac OS X 10.7 | Mac OS X 10.6)
Download Samsung ML-2240 Drivers & Softwares
Samsung ML-2240 Mac Driver
Samsung ML-2240 Printer Driver for Mac OS Download
Samsung ML-2240 Linux Driver
Samsung ML-2240 Printer Driver for Linux Download
Read Also: Samsung ML-2155 Driver for another printer driver.
How to install Samsung ML-2240 Driver on a Windows
- Connect your Samsung ML-2240 printer to a Windows PC you and make sure the printer is turned on in the State. If your printer includes a printer wireless, turn on the Samsung ML-2240 printer and select one of the available connection methods. If the automatic connection method (auto connect) is available, select that method.
- Download the latest driver for Samsung ML-2240 you have and install on your Windows PC you wish. After successful driver installed, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings by clicking Settings icon on the Start menu or by pressing the Windows key + I simultaneously. The Settings window opens, click the Devices icon.
- Click Printers & scanners. If the Printer driver in step 2 is already successfully installed, then the printer should know you have entered into the list of Printers & Scanners.
- If the Samsung ML-2240 already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install Samsung ML-2240 Driver on a Mac OS X
- Click System Preferences menu then choice Print & Fax.
- Click on this (+) symbol to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear, if does Samsung ML-2240 not look, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. Or you can choose drop-down to choose a Samsung ML-2240 driver. You will have a few Options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6), postscript, or ZPL unless printer specifies differently.
- Open up office software then select File and Page Setup (you can doing Microsoft word).
- In page Setup change Format for to your installed printer driver and Select Drop Down for Paper Size. or based on your formatting.
- Word will show you the Paper size you created. Now you can put Test Print to test. Go to File Print.
- You have set up your Samsung ML-2240 Printer on Mac OS X and Successfully Printed a test print.