Samsung ML-2250 Driver for Windows, Mac OS, Linux – The printer Samsung ML-2250 is a medium-class printer, so it prints at a speed of 20 pages in minutes up to a monthly print capacity of 30,000 pages. The Samsung ML-2250 also convinces by the low time to the first pressure, which is less than 10 seconds.
The equipment is well suited to the price range: A second interface, the Samsung ML-2250 driver for HPS printer language PCL, Tonerspar button on the device, Linux support and last but not least the full-fledged starter toner for 5,000 pages speak for the ML-2250. No other test candidate will be delivered with a comparable large toner supply. The printing costs are correspondingly low: with 1.8 cents per page, these are just 0.4 cents more expensive than the test winner of this category.
The various standards that are supported ensure proper integration into any network. The PostScript support is particularly outstanding, so the printer should also cooperate with UNIX printing servers like cups properly. The Samsung ML 2250 is a small round talent for offices with many black prints. On this page, you can download Samsung ML-2250 driver for maintenance your printer and get all features work on your computer. Go to Samsung ML-2240 Driver for another series.
Samsung ML-2250 Driver Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 10 32bit (x86) | Windows 10 64bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64bit (x64) | Windows 8 32bit (x86) | Windows 8 64bit (x64) | Windows 7 32bit (x86) | Windows 7 64bit (x64) | Windows Vista 32bit (x86) | Windows Vista 64bit (x64) | Windows XP)
- Macintosh (Mac OS X 10.13 | Mac OS X 10.12 | Mac OS X 10.11 | Mac OS X 10.10 | Mac OS X 10.9 | Mac OS X 10.8 | Mac OS X 10.7 | Mac OS X 10.6)
Download Samsung ML-2250 Drivers & Softwares
Samsung ML-2250 Windows Driver
Samsung ML-2250 Printer Driver for Windows Download
Samsung ML-2250 Mac Driver
Samsung ML-2250 Printer Driver for Mac OS
Samsung ML-2250 Linux Driver
Samsung ML-2250 Printer Driver for Linux
Read Also: Samsung ML-2165W Driver for another printer driver.
How to install Samsung ML-2250 Driver on a Windows
- Connect your Samsung ML-2250 printer to a Windows PC you and make sure the printer is turned on in the State. If your printer includes a printer wireless, turn on the Samsung ML-2250 printer and select one of the available connection methods. If the automatic connection method (auto connect) is available, select that method.
- Download the latest driver for Samsung ML-2250 you have and install on your Windows PC you wish. After successful driver installed, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings by clicking Settings icon on the Start menu or by pressing the Windows key + I simultaneously. The Settings window opens, click the Devices icon.
- Click Printers & scanners. If the Printer driver in step 2 is already successfully installed, then the printer should know you have entered into the list of Printers & Scanners.
- If the Samsung ML-2250 already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install Samsung ML-2250 Driver on a Mac OS X
- Click System Preferences menu then choice Print & Fax.
- Click on this (+) symbol to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear, if does Samsung ML-2250 not look, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. Or you can choose drop-down to choose a Samsung ML-2250 driver. You will have a few Options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6), postscript, or ZPL unless printer specifies differently.
- Open up office software then select File and Page Setup (you can doing Microsoft word).
- In page Setup change Format for to your installed printer driver and Select Drop Down for Paper Size. or based on your formatting.
- Word will show you the Paper size you created. Now you can put Test Print to test. Go to File Print.
- You have set up your Samsung ML-2250 Printer on Mac OS X and Successfully Printed a test print.