Samsung ML-2525 Driver for Windows, Mac OS, Linux – Designed for greater print flexibility, the Samsung ML-2525 offers a variety of features to make you more productive. These include Print Screen and AnyWeb Print, so you can load and print the screen as you see it at the touch of a button.
Samsung ML-2525 introduces a black and white laser printer for demanding private customers and smaller companies. Underneath its rounded, glossy black exterior, the compact printer has a host of useful features and a high-quality print engine. With up to 24 pages per minute, the Samsung ML-2525 handles even larger print jobs quickly and reliably.
Thanks to the resolution of 1,200 x 1,200 dpi printings succeed sharp and in brilliant quality. At the same time, the Samsung ML-2525 always remains whisper-quiet, the printer is not acoustically prominent. The Samsung ML-2525 device is designed for a print volume of up to 12,000 pages per month. On this page, you can download Samsung ML-2525 driver for maintenance your printer and get all features to work on your computer. Go to Samsung ML-2510 Driver for another series.
Samsung ML-2525 Driver Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 10 32bit (x86) | Windows 10 64bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64bit (x64) | Windows 8 32bit (x86) | Windows 8 64bit (x64) | Windows 7 32bit (x86) | Windows 7 64bit (x64) | Windows Vista 32bit (x86) | Windows Vista 64bit (x64) | Windows XP)
- Macintosh (Mac OS X 10.13 | Mac OS X 10.12 | Mac OS X 10.11 | Mac OS X 10.10 | Mac OS X 10.9 | Mac OS X 10.8 | Mac OS X 10.7 | Mac OS X 10.6)
Download Samsung ML-2525 Drivers & Softwares
Samsung ML-2525 Windows Driver
Samsung ML-2525 Printer Driver for Windows Download
Samsung ML-2525 Mac Driver
Samsung ML-2525 Printer Driver for Mac OS Download
Samsung ML-2525 Linux Driver
Samsung ML-2525 Printer Driver for Linux Download
Read Also: Samsung ML-2252W Driver for another printer driver.
How to install Samsung ML-2525 Driver on a Windows
- Connect your Samsung ML-2525 printer to a Windows PC you and make sure the printer is turned on in the State. If your printer includes a printer wireless, turn on the Samsung ML-2525 printer and select one of the available connection methods. If the automatic connection method (auto connect) is available, select that method.
- Download the latest driver for Samsung ML-2525 you have and install on your Windows PC you wish. After a successful driver installed, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings by clicking the Settings icon on the Start menu or by pressing the Windows key + I simultaneously. The Settings window opens, click the Devices icon.
- Click on Printers & Scanners. If the Printer driver in step 2 is already successfully installed, then the printer should know you have entered into the list of Printers & Scanners.
- If the Samsung ML-2525 already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install Samsung ML-2525 Driver on a Mac OS X
- Click System Preferences menu then choice Print & Fax.
- Click on this (+) symbol to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear, if does Samsung ML-2525 not look, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. Or you can choose drop-down to choose a Samsung ML-2525 driver. You will have a few Options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6), postscript, or ZPL unless printer specifies differently.
- Open up office software then select File and Page Setup (you can doing Microsoft word).
- In page Setup change Format for to your installed printer driver and Select Drop Down for Paper Size. or based on your formatting.
- Word will show you the Paper size you created. Now you can put Test Print to test. Go to File Print.
- You have set up your Samsung ML-2525 Printer on Mac OS X and Successfully Printed a test print.