Samsung ProXpress SL-C3010DW Driver Download – The color laser printer proves to be a real workhorse in the test, which easily manages the printing needs of several users. But brings the Samsung ProXpress SL-C3010DW enough speed, without sacrificing print quality. At the same time, the equipment, which is uniquely tailored to the office with a duplex unit and Gigabit Ethernet connection, is just right. Here, WLAN may already be considered too playful, which is why the adapter for the wireless network is only optional. Too bad that the circuit breaker does not completely disconnect the printer from the mains. Overall, however, the Samsung ProXpress SL-C3010DW printer is tailored exactly to the office environment, because it causes very moderate follow-up costs thanks to high toner quantities.
Because the Samsung model ProXpress SL-C3010DW has got a new printing unit, which is designed on 30 pages in black and white and color. With this, the printer completes all the tasks in the test. So he delivers 20 pages of text in 50 seconds – a good result. Even 12 colored PDF pages are done very quickly with 39 seconds. In addition, the device only takes 15 seconds to output a text page from the energy-saving mode – this too is relatively fast.
The Samsung ProXpress SL-C3010DW comes with dual CPU (800 and 400 MHz), duplex printing unit, a 250-sheet paper cassette and a multi-purpose tray for another 50 sheets of good office equipment. In addition, the Samsung ProXpress SL-C3010DW color laser printer offers a font display, a USB host port on the front, a USB port for local connection and Gigabit Ethernet for the network.The memory is designed for 256 MB and can not be expanded. The paper supply already: There is an optional cassette for a maximum of 520 sheets, which can be mounted up to twice. Thus, the device reaches a maximum of 1340 sheets of paper – that’s lush. On this page, you can download Samsung ProXpress SL-C3010DW driver for maintenance your printer and get all features work with your computer. go to Samsung MultiXpress SL-X7500LX Driver for another series.
Samsung ProXpress SL-C3010DW Driver Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 10 32bit (x86) | Windows 10 64bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64bit (x64) | Windows 8 32bit (x86) | Windows 8 64bit (x64) | Windows 7 32bit (x86) | Windows 7 64bit (x64) | Windows Vista 32bit (x86) | Windows Vista 64bit (x64) | Windows XP)
- Macintosh (Mac OS X 10.13 | Mac OS X 10.12 | Mac OS X 10.11 | Mac OS X 10.10 | Mac OS X 10.9 | Mac OS X 10.8 | Mac OS X 10.7 | Mac OS X 10.6)
- Linux (Debian | Ubuntu | and others Linux Distro)
Download Samsung ProXpress SL-C3010DW Driver & Software
Download Samsung SL-C3010DW Color Multifunction Printer Driver for Windows
Universal Print Driver 3 V3.00.10.00:02 Download
Universal Print Driver 3 PS V3.00.10.00:02 Download
Print Driver V3.00.08.01.00 Download
Print Driver,(Add Printer) V3.00.08.01.00 Download
Easy Eco Driver V3.00.24_00.93 Download
How to install Samsung ProXpress SL-C3010DW Driver printer on a Windows
- Connect your Samsung ProXpress SL-C3010DW printer to a Windows PC you and make sure the printer is turned on in the State. If your printer includes a printer wireless, turn on the Samsung ProXpress SL-C3010DW printer and select one of the available connection methods. If the automatic connection method (auto connect) is available, select that method.
- Download the latest driver for Samsung ProXpress SL-C3010DW you have and install on your Windows PC you wish. After successful driver installed, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings by clicking Settings icon on the Start menu or by pressing the Windows key + I simultaneously. the Settings window opens, click the Devices icon.
- Click Printers & scanners. If the Printer driver in step 2 is already successfully installed, then the printer should you have entered into the list of Printers & scanners.
- If the Samsung ProXpress SL-C3010DW already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install Samsung ProXpress SL-C3010DW Driver Printer on a Mac OS X
- Click System Preferences menu then choice Print & Fax.
- Click on this (+) symbol to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear, if does Samsung ProXpress SL-C3010DW not appear, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. or you can select dropdown to select a Samsung ProXpress SL-C3010DW driver. You will have a few Options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6), postscript, or zpl unless printer specifies differently.
- Open up office software then select File and Page Setup (you can doinn Microsoft word).
- In page Setup change Format for to your installed printer driver and Select Drop Down for Paper Size. or based on your formatting.
- Word will show you the Paper size you created. Now you can put Test Print to test. Go to File Print.
- You have setup your Samsung ProXpress SL-C3010DW Printer on Mac OS X and Successfully Printed a test print.