Samsung Xpress SL-C1860FW Driver Download – The Samsung Xpress C1860FW color laser multifunction printer is designed to print and scan from a mobile device such as a tablet or smartphone. It controls the common standards such as Apple Airprint and Google Cloudprint as well as NFC (Near Field Communication). Place the NFC-enabled mobile device on the tag on the chassis. The two devices make a handshake. The Samsung C1860FW printing itself works via Wi-Fi Direct, the wireless connection that works without going through the router.
The Samsung Xpress C1860FW color laser MFP has grown into office printing, scanning, copying, and faxing even when multiple users access it. The page prices remain comparatively compatible, but not super cheap. The touch display is slightly sluggish in the reaction, the Samsung C1860FW operating menu after initial catchy. As a disadvantage we feel the peculiarity of the scanner not to create completely borderless scans. Here the manufacturer should improve. The combination printer is flexibly set to print and scan to and from the mobile device. The purchase price is well worth the combination printer.
As usual with laser printers, the Samsung Xpress C1860FW also delivers text with sharp letters. The individual letters remain filigree and easy to read. Grayscale images are produced by the combined printer with very little contrast, which means that details are lost. In color printing we recognize rich colors and homogeneous color surfaces. However, the sample copies show incorrectly reproduced colors. Here the scanner shows weaknesses. On this page, you can download Samsung Xpress SL-C1860FW driver for maintenance your printer and get all features work with your computer. go to Samsung C480W Driver for another series.
Samsung Xpress SL-C1860FW Driver Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 10 32bit (x86) | Windows 10 64bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64bit (x64) | Windows 8 32bit (x86) | Windows 8 64bit (x64) | Windows 7 32bit (x86) | Windows 7 64bit (x64) | Windows Vista 32bit (x86) | Windows Vista 64bit (x64) | Windows XP)
- Macintosh (Mac OS X 10.13 | Mac OS X 10.12 | Mac OS X 10.11 | Mac OS X 10.10 | Mac OS X 10.9 | Mac OS X 10.8 | Mac OS X 10.7 | Mac OS X 10.6)
- Linux (Debian | Ubuntu | and others Linux Distro)
Download Samsung Xpress SL-C1860FW Driver Software
Download Samsung SL-C1860FW Printer Driver for Windows
Download Samsung SL-C1860FW Scanner Driver for Windows
Read Also: Samsung SL-C430W Driver
How to install Samsung Xpress SL-C1860FW Driver printer on a Windows
- Connect your Samsung Xpress SL-C1860FW printer to a Windows PC you and make sure the printer is turned on in the State. If your printer includes a printer wireless, turn on the Samsung Xpress SL-C1860FW printer and select one of the available connection methods. If the automatic connection method (auto connect) is available, select that method.
- Download the latest driver for Samsung Xpress SL-C1860FW you have and install on your Windows PC you wish. After successful driver installed, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings by clicking Settings icon on the Start menu or by pressing the Windows key + I simultaneously. the Settings window opens, click the Devices icon.
- Click Printers & scanners. If the Printer driver in step 2 is already successfully installed, then the printer should you have entered into the list of Printers & scanners.
- If the Samsung Xpress SL-C1860FW already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install Samsung Xpress SL-C1860FW Driver Printer on a Mac OS X
- Click System Preferences menu then choice Print & Fax.
- Click on this (+) symbol to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear, if does Samsung Xpress SL-C1860FW not appear, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. or you can select dropdown to select a Samsung Xpress SL-C1860FW driver. You will have a few Options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6), postscript, or zpl unless printer specifies differently.
- Open up office software then select File and Page Setup (you can doinn Microsoft word).
- In page Setup change Format for to your installed printer driver and Select Drop Down for Paper Size. or based on your formatting.
- Word will show you the Paper size you created. Now you can put Test Print to test. Go to File Print.
- You have setup your Samsung Xpress SL-C1860FW Printer on Mac OS X and Successfully Printed a test print.