Duplex is missing and it gets very noisy when printing, but the Samsung Xpress SL-C1860FW shows up where it matters: it prints texts clearly and without flaws. Only in grayscale is there a minimal lack of contrast. photos and graphics were created with high color accuracy and homogeneous area drawing. Borderless scans are not possible and the color reproduction of copies is not 100% authentic. However, these small flaws can hardly detract from the great scan and copy quality.
Samsung Xpress SL-C1860FW does not cause any major problems in handling. As with the point of installation, the immature menu navigation should be mentioned here. The fluctuating quality of workmanship can also interfere in individual cases. 250 sheets of paper in the tray should be more than sufficient for most households. Frequent refilling is not necessary – unless you are a multi-printer.
The basic setup is easy. Only the somewhat complicated and nested menu navigation stops. USB direct printing, WLAN, and Ethernet – plenty of practical options for connecting devices. You can also print from your smartphone. This is done either by app or NFC directly on the Samsung Xpress SL-C1860FW printer. On this page, you can download Samsung Xpress SL-C1860FW Driver for the maintenance of your printer and get all features to work with your computer. To download the driver; Read the instructions below. If you have any questions, please inform us.
Samsung Xpress SL-C1860FW Driver Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 10 32bit (x86) | Windows 10 64bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64bit (x64) | Windows 8 32bit (x86) | Windows 8 64bit (x64) | Windows 7 32bit (x86) | Windows 7 64bit (x64))
- macOS (Macintosh)
Download Samsung Xpress SL-C1860FW Printer Driver
Windows: Samsung C1860FW Printer Driver Download
Windows: Samsung C1860FW Scan Driver Download
macOS: Samsung C1860FW Printer Driver Download
macOS: Samsung C1860FW Scanner Driver Download
How to install Samsung Xpress SL-C1860FW Driver printer on a Windows
- Download the latest driver for Samsung Xpress SL-C1860FW you have and install it on your Windows. After a successful driver installed, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings, click Printers, and scanners. If the Printer driver is already successfully installed, then the printer should have entered into the list of Printers and scanners.
- Click the printer on the list and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install Samsung Xpress SL-C1860FW Driver Printer on a macOS
- Click System Preferences menu then choose Print & Scanner to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear, if does Samsung Xpress SL-C1860FW not appear, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. or you can select dropdown to select a Samsung Xpress SL-C1860FW driver. You will have a few options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6), postscript, or zpl unless the printer specifies differently.