Samsung Xpress SL-M2026W Driver for Windows and macOS
Times have changed, modern technology is becoming more and more popular not only in the office but also in private households. Because nowadays there are more electronic devices in every household than ever before. If you don’t want to do without fast and clean printing at the moment, you should take a closer look at the Samsung Xpress SL-M2026W. Because this model is a fast laser printer that not only delivers perfect printing but can also be controlled and operated with the WLAN without a cable from the laptop or even from the smartphone.
Thanks to simple and, above all, very intuitive operation, the Samsung Xpress M2026W from Samsung can not only save a lot of time but also save your nerves. Because nothing is worse than cumbersome menu navigation. As a highlight you can highlight the so-called WPS direct key, WPS stands for WiFi Protected Setup and this function enables a simple and fast wireless connection to the desired network, thus saving you long set-up times. Now we come to very important detail, namely the printing speed, because this is what distinguishes a laser printer. With the Samsung, thanks to a 400 MHz processor and a 64MB RAM, you can count on a maximum speed of 20 pages per minute. Because only quick printing also means quick and clean work processes. The Samsung SL-M2026W is therefore also suitable for small to medium-sized offices.
With this Samsung Xpress SL-M2026W laser printer, you can even easily place print jobs from your smartphone and save a lot of time. Because most people receive emails on their smartphones anyway, and if a PDF file has to be printed out quickly, you don’t have to boot up the PC first, but simply print on the go. Thanks to the Samsung Easy Eco Driver, you can now easily save up to 20 percent on printing costs. This software optimizes consumption for all components, such as energy, paper, and toner consumption. This is noticeable with frequent use in the wallet and saves money. On this page, you can download Samsung Xpress SL-M2026W Driver for the maintenance of your printer and get all features to work with your computer. To download the driver; Read the instructions below. If you have any questions, please inform us.
Samsung Xpress SL-M2026W Driver Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 10 32bit (x86) | Windows 10 64bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64bit (x64) | Windows 8 32bit (x86) | Windows 8 64bit (x64) | Windows 7 32bit (x86) | Windows 7 64bit (x64))
- macOS (Macintosh)
Download Samsung Xpress SL-M2026W Printer Driver
Windows: Samsung SL-M2020 Series Print Driver Download
macOS: Samsung SL-M2020 Universal Print and Scan Driver Download
How to install Samsung Xpress SL-M2026W Driver printer on a Windows
- Download the latest driver for Samsung Xpress SL-M2026W you have and install it on your Windows. After a successful driver installed, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings, click Printers, and scanners. If the Printer driver is already successfully installed, then the printer should have entered into the list of Printers and scanners.
- Click the printer on the list and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install Samsung Xpress SL-M2026W Driver Printer on a macOS
- Click System Preferences menu then choose Print & Scanner to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear, if does Samsung Xpress SL-M2026W not appear, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. or you can select dropdown to select a Samsung Xpress SL-M2026W driver. You will have a few options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6), postscript, or zpl unless the printer specifies differently.