Samsung Xpress SL-M2070FW Driver for Windows and macOS
When it comes to text printing, the Samsung Xpress SL-M2070FW leaves almost all competitors behind. It prints cleanly and quickly, even photos are reproduced in high contrast – if only in black and white, of course. It does not master color printing, but he can do color scans. Some customers complain that the colors appear a bit pale. A positive aspect is that scans can be conveniently saved in various file formats (e.g. JPG or PDF).
The control panel is easy and intuitive to use, the menu structure is logically well thought out. But often hear criticism of the somewhat small, only two-line and unlit display – here the Samsung Xpress SL-M2070FW printer should have been a bit more modern. The only medium-sized paper tray (150 sheets) is unfortunately not closed so that the paper can dust. A large number of users also criticized the excessive contact pressure of the rollers: the printed paper comes out with clearly visible pressure points. The Samsung can scan from the flatbed (for books) as well as via the automatic sheet feeder. Both work well. Unfortunately, it is not possible to automatically print on both sides of a document (duplex).
There are mostly positive comments on the subject of installation, and Samsung Xpress SL-M2070FW driver/software. Above all, users report a pleasantly simple initial setup, test magazines are only slightly more critical. Printing from a smartphone via WiFi and Apple’s AirPrint works well from the buyer’s perspective, and the printer is also very easy to connect. When scanning, however, it looks a little different, The subsequent transmission of the scans via WLAN does not run as smoothly as one would like. On this page, you can download Samsung Xpress SL-M2070FW Driver for the maintenance of your printer and get all features to work with your computer. To download the driver; Read the instructions below. If you have any questions, please inform us.
Samsung Xpress SL-M2070FW Driver Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 10 32bit (x86) | Windows 10 64bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64bit (x64) | Windows 8 32bit (x86) | Windows 8 64bit (x64) | Windows 7 32bit (x86) | Windows 7 64bit (x64))
- macOS (Macintosh)
Read Also: Samsung C1860FW Driver for Windows and macOS
Download Samsung Xpress SL-M2070FW Printer Driver
Windows: Samsung SL-M2070 Series Printer Driver Download
Windows: Samsung SL-M2070 Series Scanner Driver Download
macOS: Samsung SL-M2020 Printer and Scan Driver Download
How to install Samsung Xpress SL-M2070FW Driver printer on a Windows
- Download the latest driver for Samsung Xpress SL-M2070FW you have and install it on your Windows. After a successful driver installed, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings, click Printers, and scanners. If the Printer driver is already successfully installed, then the printer should have entered into the list of Printers and scanners.
- Click the printer on the list and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install Samsung Xpress SL-M2070FW Driver Printer on a macOS
- Click System Preferences menu then choose Print & Scanner to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear, if does Samsung Xpress SL-M2070FW not appear, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. or you can select dropdown to select a Samsung Xpress SL-M2070FW driver. You will have a few options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6), postscript, or zpl unless the printer specifies differently.