Samsung Xpress SL-M2825DW Driver for Windows and macOS
The Samsung Xpress SL-M2825DW is a good example that a low purchase price does not necessarily mean moderate print quality. According to the users, Samsung produces a pleasantly sharp print image and still gives satisfactory results even in the “Eco” mode. In standard operation, the printing costs are at the level of the masses. According to the trade press, if the printer runs in economy mode, significant savings can be achieved. It is nice that the print quality does not suffer as much as with other printers in Eco mode.
Samsung Xpress SL-M2825DW with the automatic two-sided printing (“duplex”) you can avoid unnecessary paper consumption. According to the reviewers, Samsung is doing well here and you can expect impressive printing results. In addition to the classic connection options, you can also integrate the device into a wireless network at any time. Print jobs can also be issued from a mobile device using the app. The capacity of the paper cassette is sufficient to be able to handle even larger print jobs without constant reloading.
Across all sources, Samsung Xpress SL-M2825DW driver installation and WLAN setup are easy to master – even with Apple devices. However, inexperienced people should plan some time, because the process still contains numerous question dialogues. On this page, you can download Samsung Xpress SL-M2825DW Driver for the maintenance of your printer and get all features to work with your computer. To download the driver; Read the instructions below. If you have any questions, please inform us.
Samsung Xpress SL-M2825DW Driver Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 10 32bit (x86) | Windows 10 64bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64bit (x64) | Windows 8 32bit (x86) | Windows 8 64bit (x64) | Windows 7 32bit (x86) | Windows 7 64bit (x64))
- macOS (Macintosh)
Download Samsung Xpress SL-M2825DW Printer Driver
Windows: Samsung SL-M2825DW Printer Driver Download
macOS: Samsung SL-M2825DW Printer Driver Download
How to install Samsung Xpress SL-M2825DW Driver printer on a Windows
- Download the latest driver for Samsung Xpress SL-M2825DW you have and install it on your Windows. After a successful driver installed, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings, click Printers, and scanners. If the Printer driver is already successfully installed, then the printer should have entered into the list of Printers and scanners.
- Click the printer on the list and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install Samsung Xpress SL-M2825DW Driver Printer on a macOS
- Click System Preferences menu then choose Print & Scanner to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear, if does Samsung Xpress SL-M2825DW not appear, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. or you can select dropdown to select a Samsung Xpress SL-M2825DW driver. You will have a few options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6), postscript, or zpl unless the printer specifies differently.