Sharp DX-2000U Driver Download – This A4/A3 Duplex Multifunction system provides standard printing and N&B copying at a speed of 23 ppm as well as color scanning to PC on Sharp DX-2000U Printer.
In addition, it benefits as standard or optional many features and features making this Sharp DX-2000U system a true ally for desktop environments: 100 F Duplex Document feeder; Up to 1 850 f. in the paper input, support supports up to 200 g/² or PCL and PostScript 3 network printing.
On this page, you can download Sharp DX-2000U Driver for maintenance your MFP printer and get all features work with your computer. or go to Sharp DX-2500N driver for another series Sharp DX-2000U.
Sharp DX 2000U Driver Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 10 32bit (x86) | Windows 10 64bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64bit (x64) | Windows 8 32bit (x86) | Windows 8 64bit (x64) | Windows 7 32bit (x86) | Windows 7 64bit (x64) | Windows Vista 32bit (x86) | Windows Vista 64bit (x64) | Windows XP)
- Macintosh (Mac OS X 10.12 | Mac OS X 10.11 | Mac OS X 10.10 | Mac OS X 10.9 | Mac OS X 10.8 | Mac OS X 10.7 | Mac OS X 10.6)
- Linux (Debian | Ubuntu | and others Linux Distro)
How to install Sharp DX 2000U Driver printer on a Windows
- Connect your Sharp DX 2000U printer to a Windows PC you and make sure the printer is turned on in the State. If your printer includes a printer wireless, turn on the Sharp DX 2000U printer and select one of the available connection methods. If the automatic connection method (auto connect) is available, select that method.
- Download the latest driver for Sharp DX 2000U you have and install on your Windows PC you wish. After successful driver installed, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings by clicking Settings icon on the Start menu or by pressing the Windows key + I simultaneously. the Settings window opens, click the Devices icon.
- Click Printers & scanners. If the printer driver in step 2 is already successfully installed, then the printer should you have entered into the list of Printers & scanners.
- If the Sharp DX 2000U already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install Sharp DX 2000U Driver Printer on a Mac OS X
- Click System Preferences menu then choice Print & Fax.
- Click on this (+) symbol to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear, if does Sharp DX 2000U not appear, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. or you can select dropdown to select a Sharp DX 2000U driver. You will have a few Options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6), postscript, or zpl unless printer specifies differently.
- Open up office software then select File and Page Setup (you can do on Microsoft word).
- In page Setup change Format for to your installed printer driver and Select Drop Down for Paper Size. or based on your formatting.
- Word will show you the Paper size you created. Now you can put Test Print to test. Go to File Print.
- You have setup your Sharp DX 2000U Printer on Mac OS X and Successfully Printed a test print.
Download Sharp DX-2000U Driver Windows, Mac OS X, Linux
Sharp DX-2000U Printer Driver Windows
TWAIN Scanner-Driver for Windows 32/64bit Download
PCFax Driver for Windows WIN32/64bit Download
IFAX Expansion Tool Download
SAPL Printer-Driver WIN32 Download
SAPL Printer-Driver WIN64 Download
PCL6/Postscript/PPD Printer-Driver WIN32 Download
PCL6/Postscript/PPD Printer-Driver WIN64 Download
Sharp DX-2000U Driver Mac OS X
PS/PPD Printer-Driver for MacOS Download
PostscriptPPD Printer-Driver for MacOS X 10.8-10.10 Download
Sharp DX-2000U Driver Linux
PS/PPD driver for Linux Download