Sharp MX-M5051 Driver for Windows and macOS
The Sharp MX-M5051 copier offers multiple features combining performance and high productivity. It guarantees ease of use through a customizable touch screen which is a user-friendly graphical interface.
This monochrome copier offers multiple features combining performance and high productivity. It provides up to six paper sources for a maximum capacity of 63,300 sheets. It guarantees ease of use through a customizable touch screen which is a user-friendly graphical interface. This Sharp MX-M5051 model is designed with a clean design, streamlined simple modes, and built-in operation guides. Sharp’s ImageSEND ™ feature allows documents to be sent to e-mail, cloud applications, and more with just one touch.
The Sharp MX-M5051 monochrome document solution is built on the Sharp OSA® development platform, making integration with network applications and cloud services easier than ever. Sharp’s energy-efficient design offers low power consumption and fast warm-up time. Features include PCL® 6 network printing and network color scanning which combine with a user-friendly graphical interface so users can spend less time on the screen. On this page, you can download the Sharp MX-M5051 Driver for the maintenance of your printer and get all features to work with your computer.
Sharp MX-M5051 Driver Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 11, Windows 10 32bit (x86) | Windows 10 64bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64bit (x64))
- Macintosh (macOS 11 | macOS 10.15 | macOS 10.14 | macOS 10.13 | macOS 10.12)
Download Sharp MX-M5051 Printer Driver
Windows: Sharp MX-M5051 PCL Print Driver Download 32-bit/64-bit
macOS: Sharp MX-M5051 PS Drivers Download
Read Also: Sharp MX-M5071 Driver
How to install Sharp MX-M5051 Driver printer on a Windows
- Download the latest driver for Sharp MX-M5051 you have and install it on your Windows PC. After a successful driver is installed, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings, click Printers, and scanners. If the Printer driver is already successfully installed, then the printer should have entered into the list of Printers and scanners.
- If the Sharp MX-M5051 already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install Sharp MX-M5051 Driver Printer on a macOS
- Click the System Preferences menu then choose Printer & scanner. Click on this (+) symbol to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear, if does Sharp MX-M5051 not appear, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. or you can select dropdown to select a Sharp MX-M5051 driver. You will have a few options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6), postscript, or zpl unless the printer specifies differently.