Zebra GC420T Driver Download
Zebra GC420T Driver Download – The Reliable Zebra label printer GC420t is characterized by its compact design and powerful functions. The powerful processor and large memory enable faster label throughput, storage of more graphics and longer label formats.
The Zebra label printer GC420t prints in direct and Thermotransferverfahren with a resolution of 203 dpi. The Zebra GC420t label printer supports many applications in the areas of health care, retail, hospitality or postal and parcel services.
By default, the Zebra GC420t label printer controls the programming languages zebra EPL and ZPL. All models have a tear edge by default. To download Zebra GC420T Driver Please read the instructions and see supported os below. or go to Zebra GC420D Driver or Zebra GX420 Driver for another series.
Zebra GC420T Driver Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 10 32bit (x86) | Windows 10 64bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64bit (x64) | Windows 8 32bit (x86) | Windows 8 64bit (x64) | Windows 7 32bit (x86) | Windows 7 64bit (x64) | Windows Vista 32bit (x86) | Windows Vista 64bit (x64) | Windows XP)
- Macintosh (Mac OS X 10.12 | Mac OS X 10.11 | Mac OS X 10.10 | Mac OS X 10.9 | Mac OS X 10.8 | Mac OS X 10.7 | Mac OS X 10.6)
- Linux (Debian | Ubuntu | and others Linux Distro)
How to install Zebra GC420T Driver printer on a Windows
- Connect your Zebra GC420T printer to a Windows PC you and make sure the printer is turned on in the State. If your printer includes a printer wireless, turn on the Zebra GC420T printer and select one of the available connection methods. If the automatic connection method (auto connect) is available, select that method.
- Download the latest driver for Zebra GC420T you have and install on your Windows PC you wish. After successful driver installed, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings by clicking Settings icon on the Start menu or by pressing the Windows key + I simultaneously. the Settings window opens, click the Devices icon.
- Click Printers & scanners. If the printer driver in step 2 is already successfully installed, then the printer should you have entered into the list of Printers & scanners.
- If the Zebra GC420T already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install Zebra GC420T Driver Printer on a Mac OS X
- Click System Preferences menu then choice Print & Fax.
- Click on this (+) symbol to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear, if does Zebra GC420T not appear, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. or you can select dropdown to select a Zebra GC420T driver. You will have a few Options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6), postscript, or zpl unless printer specifies differently.
- Open up office software then select File and Page Setup (you can do on Microsoft word).
- In page Setup change Format for to your installed printer driver and Select Drop Down for Paper Size. or based on your formatting.
- Word will show you the Paper size you created. Now you can put Test Print to test. Go to File Print.
- You have setup your Zebra GC420T Printer on Mac OS X and Successfully Printed a test print.
Download Zebra GC420T Driver Printer
Zebra GC420T Driver Windows
ZebraDesigner driver 32/64 bit. Certified for Windows. Download
Zebra Setup Utilities Download
Zebra GC420T Mac OS setup printer Installation Instruction