Zebra GX420 Driver Download – With the Zebra GX420 you get a very compact and versatile desktop printer for a very diverse range of applications. The Zebra GX420 is available in a variant as a thermal printer or as a thermal transfer printer. It particularly convinces by its high printing speed of up to 152 mm per second and is therefore perfectly suitable for applications in which high performance is required. Already in the basic configuration, the printer has a very good range of functions. Zebra GX420 is equipped with a USB 1.1, a parallel and an RS232 interface and can therefore be easily connected to any workstation. Optionally, the printer can also be supplemented with a Bluetooth, network or WLAN interface.
In addition to the various connection options, the Zebra GX420 also has a label cutter (cutter) or a label dispenser (peeler). The additionally available label separator makes it possible to separate individual labels, entire label sets or cut off the label roll after the print job has been completed. Zebra GX420 feature is very convenient when, for example, a larger amount of labels are printed and it is no longer absolutely necessary to wind up the printed labels. The practical label dispenser immediately removes the label from the carrier paper after printing and makes it available to the employee for direct labeling at the workplace. The GX420 does not print the next label until the previous label has been replaced by the user. These optional features can make working with the printer even more comfortable in special cases.
The label printers of the Zebra GX420 are characterized by a particularly high level of user-friendliness. Thanks to the Zebra Open Access System, loading the ribbon and label materials on these printers is no problem and can be done in a very short time. After inserting the new materials, the Zebra GX420 printer performs an automatic calibration on the new materials and is then immediately ready for further printing. To download Zebra GX420 Driver Please read the instructions and see supported os below. or go to Zebra ZD420 Driver for another series.
Zebra GX420 Driver Supported OS
- Windows (Windows 10 32bit (x86) | Windows 10 64bit (x64) | Windows 8.1 32bit (x86) | Windows 8.1 64bit (x64) | Windows 8 32bit (x86) | Windows 8 64bit (x64) | Windows 7 32bit (x86) | Windows 7 64bit (x64) | Windows Vista 32bit (x86) | Windows Vista 64bit (x64) | Windows XP)
- Macintosh (Mac OS X 10.12 | Mac OS X 10.11 | Mac OS X 10.10 | Mac OS X 10.9 | Mac OS X 10.8 | Mac OS X 10.7 | Mac OS X 10.6)
- Linux (Debian | Ubuntu | and others Linux Distro)
How to install Zebra GX420 Driver printer on a Windows
- Connect your Zebra GX420 printer to a Windows PC you and make sure the printer is turned on in the State. If your printer includes a printer wireless, turn on the Zebra GX420 printer and select one of the available connection methods. If the automatic connection method (auto connect) is available, select that method.
- Download the latest driver for Zebra GX420 you have and install on your Windows PC you wish. After successful driver installed, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings by clicking Settings icon on the Start menu or by pressing the Windows key + I simultaneously. the Settings window opens, click the Devices icon.
- Click Printers & scanners. If the printer driver in step 2 is already successfully installed, then the printer should you have entered into the list of Printers & scanners.
- If the Zebra GX420 already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.
How to install Zebra GX420 Driver Printer on a Mac OS X
- Click System Preferences menu then choice Print & Fax.
- Click on this (+) symbol to add a printer.
- Available printers will appear, if does Zebra GX420 not appear, you need to install the driver first, then select your printer model. or you can select dropdown to select a Zebra GX420 driver. You will have a few Options to choose from. Select PCL (pcl5 or pcl6), postscript, or zpl unless printer specifies differently.
- Open up office software then select File and Page Setup (you can do on Microsoft word).
- In page Setup change Format for to your installed printer driver and Select Drop Down for Paper Size. or based on your formatting.
- Word will show you the Paper size you created. Now you can put Test Print to test. Go to File Print.
- You have setup your Zebra GX420 Printer on Mac OS X and Successfully Printed a test print.
Download Zebra GX420 Driver Printer
Zebra GX420 Driver Windows
ZebraDesigner driver 32/64 bit. Certified for Windows. Download
Zebra Setup Utilities Download
Printer Forum shares about drivers and solutions for printer devices. We index the driver download link directly from the official support.